View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Car: 2007 Bmw 335i
Default Oil leak please HELP! - 11-17-2016, 10:39 PM

Hey guys, I have a 07' 335i n54 **'s dci, jb4 and after doing some logs with map 6 doing some custom e85 tuning everything was great! I hit 0-60 in 3.4 secs and a 1/4 in 11.8 and I was ecstatic! but then later on that day at the car wash my serpentine belt broke and I noticed oil everywhere on the front of the engine so I drained the oil changed the oil filter housing gasket, replaced the belt the tensioner pulley and idler pulley did the oil change and coolant flush to find oil leaking down the front of the motor still. I don't see the valve cover leaking or the head gasket leaking. I thought maybe pieces of the belt was in the engine but the car starts fine drives fine and don't really leak oil until you push it, it's not getting a check engine or nothing! No tapping noises at all so maybe the belt isn't in their. Anyone have some ideas? I open the oil cap and no milky residue when I drained the oil no milky residue. When doing the coolant I didn't see any oil and no smoke out the exhaust so I'm lost! PLEASE HELP ME!!!