View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Car: 2012 BMW 650i
Default 2012 BMW 650i n63 data logging - 10-20-2020, 02:00 PM

Hello new to the JB4 platform and I have been running into some issues recently with the car running rough at idle or at a light and throwing lean and misfire issues. I attached a couple logs one which is map 0 and one that is map 2. Neither map will help the car run like it was a couple weeks ago. I did find that one of my plastic intake tubes that has the single bolt holding it to the turbo inlet was cracked and the orange seal was showing and possibly slid back sucking in unfiltered air. Iíve checked all hose connections and all look tight and in place. I recently installed catch cans on both banks and was in need of replacing the plastic pcv hoses with rubber hoses going to the catch cans. I didnít have any of these issues until I installed these and Iím hoping they arenít the culprit as they are doing their job keeping out the moisture/oil/fuel combo. The car has brand new NGK one step colder plugs, arm intake, arm dpís, bmw 3.5 TMAPS and of course the JB4. Like I said car was running great and making good power with the occasional misfire which is normal Iíve heard for the N63. Hopefully these logs will help explain whatís going on or shed some light on what I can do and also help tune the car for maximum performance. Thanks in advance guys.
Attached Files
File Type: csv P63_M0_R1_201020_1619.csv (202.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: csv P63_M2_R2_201020_1604.csv (216.6 KB, 35 views)

2012 BMW 650i M Sport-Arm Motorsports C***** down p***, Arm Motorsports front mount intake, JB4 with Bluetooth, BMW 3.5 TMAPS, colder ngk plugs dual oil catch cans, and the list will continue

2013 BMW X5 M Sport-VRSF c******* down pipe, BMS intake, BMS charge pipe, MHD Tuning and the list will continue