View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 12-21-2016, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky92
I don't see me doing that, but if it was to happen, any engine damage could occur? or would it just give me a code, limp mode, etc?
Fuel pressure would drop and either kick you to map 4 and/or the engine will stumble.

Dave is correct, we anticipate Option 1 to be $149.95. It's difficult with the manufacturer because they do an initial run quote after they are already built and then do the final production quote after that. Based on our discussions with them $149.95 should be pretty accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbeau
Will the top hat spring will push the Walbro filter all the way to the bottom of the tank?
Yes, the spring keeps tension on the pump assembly forcing the filter to stay at the bottom of the tank just like the stock bucket.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.