View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Legend

Car: 135i
Default 08-21-2018, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by narstune
I've had highly unsatisfactory results with a custom S55 - E85 tune from Trebila. I have nothing personal against David. In fact, he seems to be a good guy, but there's a no refund policy, so I definitely recommend spending your money on a more established and reputable S55 tuner.

I'll be writing a full review on his tune soon, along with all the issues I've had to face. To sum things up, the BMS BEF that David said he could improve upon offered way more performance, features, and reliability.
Hi Nars
Sorry if you're not satisfied with the custom tuning job we started, but unfortunately never finished.

I think we misunderstood at the beginning.
you were looking for a straight E85 tune for your M4, and I understood you were looking for highest performance, on Ethanol blends like E70.
of course, using straight E85 on high boost with this engine induce HPFP drop / misfire, which you experienced.
this is certainly what you're reffering too.

when we actually worked on the straight E85 tune, we were facing an HPFP limitation, so I asked you to lower boost targets, but I never got answer from you since.

FBO N54 AT 135i 'vert with JB4 and Trebila Performance custom flash

Last edited by trebila; 08-27-2018 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: N54 replaced by M4