View Single Post
Curare86 Curare86 is offline
Junior Member
Posts: 80
Join Date: Dec 2012
Car: 135i
Default 04-21-2015, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by threethirtyfive
They buy the debt from you for a reduced cost IE someone owes you $100 and you have given up collecting it on your own. Collector buys that debt from you for... say $30 and then chases the party down adding whatever fee's, interest etc. the state they are incorporated in allows, which usually amounts to the original fee plus some. This of course would require a legally executed contract which I don't believe any of you have.

If you paid with a CC, just call them and file it.

If not, call the local police, explain the situation and go from there.

That or, just post this **** to Reddit and let someone ruin his life.

Or (no violence) buy a plane ticket and knock on his door. Face to face interactions can really alter a persons state of mind.
What do you mean by legally executed contract? I have a proper invoice and paypal invoice. Its more than 45 days so credit card/paypal wont file chargeback.
I would fly over but im in Australia and just had an operation so cant fl for 6 weeks.
I know he reads these threads so i will contact the local bakersfield police if i dont hear from him in the next couple days
Reply With Quote