View Single Post
(#4314)
Old

Car: 2017 Infiniti Q60 RS AWD
Default 06-19-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddnspider
You probably should manually turn on record under the light to medium acceleration. From the log at WOT, AFR and trims look fine. Timing really drops during the beginning of the pull (<5 degrees), almost like you're commanding too much boost too early. Maybe try and go back to map 1 or 0 and see if the issue goes away.
Thanks for your input. I did some runs at moderate throttle and have attached a file for your review. I have also attached a pic of my Map 6 settings. I may not be understanding something, but I am not sure how I could be commanding too much boost too early since I don't even add any boost until 3,000 RPM. Anyway, if you graph the .csv file, you can see how the RPM seems to increase sporadically, which shows what I am talking about.

Also, in researching this, I found that my Future Use D, Bit 7 was turned on. I don't recall turning it on. Does it default to "on" with update to the new firmware version? Also, what should the "default" setting be? Mine was somehow set at "129." I turned Bit 7 off for this run for which I attached the .csv file. Thanks.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-06-19 20_02_21_Map-6.csv (3.6 KB, 38 views)

2017 Q60 RS400 AWD Midnight Black/Monaco Red
AMS Cold Air Intake | AMS Heat Exchanger | AMS Coolant Expansion Tank
BMS JB4 with Fuel Wire Kit | Z1/HKS BOV kit | Fast Intentions catted FDP's | HKS Legamax CBE | Mishimoto OCC
Z1 2-piece rotors | HRE FF04 10x20" front 11x20" rear rims | Pirelli PZero PZ4 tires 265/35/20 x 305/30/20
Blackview DR750s-2CH camera system| Blackview Power Magic Pro