View Single Post
(#102)
Old

Car: tiguan 2019
Default 06-04-2019, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl0627
Hey Guys, I installed the JB4 last week in my 2019 Tiguan ( North American ) , I would like to share to you guys. Most of the people like this year Tiguan but only one thing to stop them to get it is the house power ( same as me before ). JB4 make this car to slove that issiue. I installed last week and drove around 500KM .. It really impress ...I install the the JB4 , turbo Intel pie and K&N filter all together. These make the Tiguan totally different ( Sound, Turbo Lag, Power way much better than Stock ) I am very happy and Satisfied ( Even just use map 2 ) . I totally recommend you guys if you have this year Tiguan.
** George I would like to say Thank you for your quick respond and your time** If you have any news map update please let me know ...LoL

I thinking about getting this JB4 as well. is it like a tune where you have a significant amount of torque increase @ low rpm so you don't need to hit the throttle to actually move the car? I can't stand revving this engine it makes a weak noise.