View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Car: 2012 335i 6mt
Default 05-06-2016, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike12002us
Looking at the stage 1 Vargas turbo for my 2011 N55 E series. Is this a direct bolt on and forget or do I need to adjust anything and get a tune? DO I need to upgrade fueling as well? I am not sure this is considered a big difference to the car. I have the JB4 with FF and ISO. Tired of the car falling flat at 5k rpm. I am just wanting some gains in the upper rpm range and want another 40 whp. Not much info on the stage 1 as most people go with stage 2. I looked so please dont tell me to search. Also I do not want the stage 2 turbo.
as far as i know all the stage 1s avaliable are just the compressor housing unit so you undo the stock one and slide the new one in to the exhaust side of the stock one... of course you will have upgraded turbines in it. so in short yes direct bolt on.

you dont need to worry about fueling unless you plan on going high E contents. also with stage 1's you can run the preloaded maps on your JB4 and if you want do a custom map for map 6.

i have had the stage one for awhile and if you are only looking for what you said it sounds like it will be a perfect match for you.

if you have any other questions just ask.

2012 335i Msport E92 6mt M3 gauge cluster, FBO, Jb4 G5 iso w/ff, BMS meth kit, Stg2 LPFP, Fuel-it TBI, 3.5bar, Pure turbo w/ inlet pipe and GFB DV