View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Helping Local Members

Car: 2007 BMW 335i E92 6MT
Default 09-23-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj888
I would personally like to thank Rob for his great work. He did an Intake Valve Cleaning. He is very knowledgeable and super professional, not to mention very honest and humble. The customer service that he provided was way better than what I would get at a dealership or any high end performance shop. He went beyond my expectation trying to troubleshoot my problems. You canít get customer service like that anywhere else. If you need any kind of work done, I would highly recommend giving Rob a call.

1. Car warms up super-quick.
2. No more rough idles (mostly noticed in cold weather).
3. Acceleration is extremely linear and responsive.
4. Turbo lag has significantly decreased.
5. Engine noise has decreased.

If you need any kind of work done, I would highly recommend giving Rob a call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnguyen951
Had walnut blasting, AFE intake installed, & jb4 installed. Rob did an exceptional job. He explained and showed me what he was doing as he was doing it. He is very knowledgeable.

As a newbie to bmw's, can be intimidating to go to dealerships and independant bmw shops for service, but Rob was really nice and easy to talk to.

Thanks Rob for the great work you did on my car. Will be back for future services.
Thank you for the awesome reviews guy! I really appreciate the feedback and its what keeps me going to help out all the local guys. Its been a while since I have posted due to staying so busy, but I am going to add some pictures of cars I have been working on

SoCalBMWInstalls.com
Installs, Maintenance & Walnut Blasting in Southern California

Email: Rob@SoCalBMWInstalls.com