View Single Post
kpeng kpeng is offline
Junior Member
Posts: 38
Join Date: Nov 2016
Car: F30 335i EWG
Default 01-03-2018, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Jmwilson125
So just to get everything lined up for when I decide to flash, I will need;
- a bimmerpro cable k+dcan cable
- a battery tender
- a laptop and wifi connection? Can it be done via snartphone?
-The MHD flash liscence
- whatever tune that I want to load
-monitor liscence? I assume this is for data logging

A couple questions too
If I am planning to run the jb4 with bef do I need a monitor liscence, or is jb4 data logging sufficient?
My understanding is the BEF is basically a flash tune that is specifically designed to work with the jb4? Is that definitely they way to go.if planning on keeping the jb4 for methanol control? Any benefits from a different flash?
Is that bimmerpro cable the same cable that would be used for coding?

You don't need a laptop, the MHD Flasher is on Android so you can use an Android phone/tablet with an OTG USB cable. I recommend the Bimmergeeks or Twisted Tuning cables. Monitor license is required if you're doing the beta program.

Get rid of the JB4.
Reply With Quote