Thread: n54 log review
View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Car: 2008 bmw 135i
Default 04-19-2020, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
Hey,

The logs look okay.

It sounds like you are looking to add a little e85, a lot of our users add e85 when using the pump flash- blends up to around e30/40 are usually okay. However that all depends on the health of your HPFP / LPFP- those weaknesses aren’t usually shown until you try adding a bit.

I’d start by adding 2-3 gallons of e, and monitor your fuel pressure, AFR & Timing

Also- enable 6cyl logging under user adjustments for your next round of logs & we have updated firmware if you are so inclined
As Far as updating the firmware I Just received my new JB4 I had the old one that didn't work with MHD BEF so I ordered it from BMS do I need to cut the diode before I update being its brand new or has that part been removed?
also should I do anything with the area that has an options tab right above the 6cyl logging because I looked threw them and was a little confused by a couple.
I was watching the E85 number and AFR last night did a couple more logs and it seems at WOT with about 35% E85 I was running 12.* AFR that seems a little lean and it started to up the timing to about 6Deg. ill attach another log thank you.Name:  LOG 5 PIC.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  46.4 KB

April 18 2020_LOG 5.csv

Last edited by turbotuning; 04-19-2020 at 11:15 AM..