Thread: M3/M4 S55 JB4
View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Tuner

Default 2015 M3 Dyno! - 06-16-2014, 10:27 AM

Hey guys,

Was able to get our new 2015 M3 over to the dyno today for a little test and tune action. It has around 100 miles on the clock... Fuel is 91 octane + a can of octane booster to bring octane up to around 93 octane.

To start I did a few baseline runs in 4th and 5th gear. The best of which was 427rw in 5th gear. Boost was around 19.5psi peak, timing around 9 degrees up top, and I was fairly disappointed with the output. I'm not sure what might be holding back power but we'll have to dive in to that as we get further in to the R&D process.

Not satisfied I decided to whip up a Stage1 alpha tune and after some work had boost up to 24psi and power up to a more respectable ~480rw.

Work continues!
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.