N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/index.php)
-   Market Place - For Sale / Trade / Wanted (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: Random N54 Engine bay components (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29670)

RickiBobbii 04-03-2015 02:40 PM

FS: Random N54 Engine bay components
 
Came off of 09 535i but interchangeable. I did an engine swap and these parts were still on the donor engine. All working order.

Oil Cooler
Intake manifold
Throttle Body
Starter
Water pump and Thermostat with housing
wiring harness for most of the above
i have coil packs and injectors also but am keeping some if not all, let me know if you need a couple though

MAKE OFFER- PHOENIX ARIZONA AREA
757-715-2522

SMOKEYWOKEY 04-03-2015 03:19 PM

how much would you sell the injectors for? and coil packs

Fast335i 04-03-2015 03:39 PM

Can I put the oil cooler on my 07? Mone did not come with it....

RickiBobbii 04-03-2015 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMOKEYWOKEY (Post )
how much would you sell the injectors for? and coil packs

All of them? Maybe like 325 shipped 300 picked up.

RickiBobbii 04-03-2015 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast335i (Post )
Can I put the oil cooler on my 07? Mone did not come with it....

After doing a little digging, What I have is the oil filter housing to run the oil lines to the oil cooler. So I imagine you could use that and fab up an aftermarket oil cooler to those lines.

SMOKEYWOKEY 04-03-2015 04:46 PM

would you just sell 3 of the injectors

SomeRandomDude 04-03-2015 11:53 PM

Water pump and thermo best price?

chris0325 04-04-2015 04:07 AM

Do you have the air intake ducts that guide the air to the snorkel?

RickiBobbii 04-04-2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMOKEYWOKEY (Post )
would you just sell 3 of the injectors

115 shipped

RickiBobbii 04-04-2015 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomDude (Post )
Water pump and thermo best price?

I can do like 300. Shipped or picked up?

RickiBobbii 04-04-2015 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris0325 (Post )
Do you have the air intake ducts that guide the air to the snorkel?

Yea I do, I can pull mine since I don't need them anymore.

SMOKEYWOKEY 04-04-2015 08:08 PM

give me a price on all 6 injectors shipped to 89031 Las Vegas PM.. I'll take them off your hands

RickiBobbii 04-04-2015 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMOKEYWOKEY (Post )
give me a price on all 6 injectors shipped to 89031 Las Vegas PM.. I'll take them off your hands

$230

SMOKEYWOKEY 04-04-2015 08:44 PM

just to make sure I should be able to just hook them up right or do I need to code and reprogram them

RickiBobbii 04-04-2015 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMOKEYWOKEY (Post )
just to make sure I should be able to just hook them up right or do I need to code and reprogram them

All years should not need recoding.These are oem bmw n54 injectors.

SMOKEYWOKEY 04-04-2015 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickiBobbii (Post )
All years should not need recoding.These are oem bmw n54 injectors.

perfect, since it's too late and tomorrow postal office is closed can we do everything on Monday? send you payment over PayPal

RickiBobbii 04-04-2015 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMOKEYWOKEY (Post )
perfect, since it's too late and tomorrow postal office is closed can we do everything on Monday? send you payment over PayPal

I can ship Monday no problem but if somebody pays before you then first come first serve.

SMOKEYWOKEY 04-04-2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickiBobbii (Post )
I can ship Monday no problem but if somebody pays before you then first come first serve.

no problem sounds good to me.. what's your email to your PayPal

RickiBobbii 04-04-2015 08:58 PM

Pimptme@Yahoo.com

SMOKEYWOKEY 04-04-2015 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickiBobbii (Post )



I'll probably just send payment over tomorrow morning, I'll let you know before I do

RickiBobbii 04-04-2015 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMOKEYWOKEY (Post )
I'll probably just send payment over tomorrow morning, I'll let you know before I do

Sounds good

SMOKEYWOKEY 04-04-2015 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickiBobbii (Post )


what's the part numbers on the injectors? just to make sure

RickiBobbii 04-04-2015 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMOKEYWOKEY (Post )
what's the part numbers on the injectors? just to make sure

Idk I'm not home

SMOKEYWOKEY 04-04-2015 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickiBobbii (Post )
Idk I'm not home

when you get a chance can you let me know what they are

e90tiag335i 04-04-2015 09:32 PM

Just a fyi. All injectors need to be coded when replaced. You may get buy but it won't be running as well as it could.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:46 AM.


Copyright 2007 - 2020, N54tech.com