N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/index.php)
-   N54 (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Waterpump (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23637)

DV135i 03-03-2014 10:09 AM

Great deal on WP+T-Stat+Bolts
 
So my car went down a couple months ago, but I've been too busy traveling to deal with it. Things are finally slowing down and it looks like I can start giving my car some attention again!

I ordered a water pump+thermostat+bolts package from :importpartsdepot: on ebay when I got back in town last week, and it came in saturday. Hoping to get it installed this week :happy

I know of a couple people who have been trying to source out a water pump, so I figured I'd share the think in case anyone on here is looking for one as well. :drinking:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271352268212...84.m1439.l2649

Payam @ BMS 03-03-2014 10:31 AM

^^^ that's a ****ing steal!!!

DV135i 03-03-2014 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastGti69 (Post )
^^^ that's a ****ing steal!!!

yup!! that's why I had to share the link! :lol

Blaizon 03-03-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastGti69 (Post )
^^^ that's a ****ing steal!!!

Is it? How much are they normall? I need to get 2 of them.

DV135i 03-03-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaizon (Post )
Is it? How much are they normall? I need to get 2 of them.

Here's a link to the normal price for a package like this.
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-16...FQJrfgodaDkA_Q

Blaizon 03-03-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DV135i (Post )
Here's a link to the normal price for a package like this.
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-16...FQJrfgodaDkA_Q

Ah, that is a good price then.

Payam @ BMS 03-04-2014 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaizon (Post )
Ah, that is a good price then.

Yea, it's great lol. I wish I saw that 2 months ago when I replaced mine.

blaster3500 03-05-2014 09:28 PM

You can pick up a genuine pump with bolts for 360 and a wahler (OEM) thermostat for 55. I just bought a brand new BMW pump for 290 shipped with someone offering a best offer. Still the link is not a bad deal if they are genuine parts!

DV135i 03-06-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaster3500 (Post )
You can pick up a genuine pump with bolts for 360 and a wahler (OEM) thermostat for 55. I just bought a brand new BMW pump for 290 shipped with someone offering a best offer. Still the link is not a bad deal if they are genuine parts!

They are genuine parts...I would've sent them right back if they weren't. :lol

rooringhusky 03-06-2014 06:38 PM

Great price...After shopping around for hours ~6 months back and buying bolts, thermostat, and waterpump from 3 seperate vendors to save $$ I still paid ~$450...At the time it was the best deal but this one beats it by a good amount...Great deal for anyone in the market! This car is getting cheaper to maintain every day, I love it! :clap:

brendan 03-07-2014 01:05 AM

just bought one thanks

TeeRoid 06-23-2014 02:21 PM

Just bought one, thanks

AWil335i 06-23-2014 03:05 PM

It's cheaper through ECS tuning....

DV135i 06-23-2014 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AWil335i (Post )
It's cheaper through ECS tuning....

:rolleyes2 How's that??? It's $435 for just the water pump w/hardware and then ...this is $418 for a water pump w/hardware and a thermostat.

Xearo 06-24-2014 05:47 AM

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E82-135...ch/Water_Pump/

AWil335i 06-24-2014 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DV135i (Post )
:rolleyes2 How's that??? It's $435 for just the water pump w/hardware and then ...this is $418 for a water pump w/hardware and a thermostat.

you're right - i missed that - wow


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:39 PM.


Copyright 2007 - 2020, N54tech.com