JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion

JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion (https://www.jb4tech.com/forums/index.php)
-   JB4 Mobile (https://www.jb4tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   JB4 mobile app root files (https://www.jb4tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66978)

VipinLJ 11-13-2021 08:19 AM

JB4 mobile app root files

Hello

I have the JB4 mobile app on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S20 running Android 11). When I had the older Android version, I could find the root file of the JB4 mobile app in my phone (My Files>Internal storage>JB4 mobile app). I could easily access all the stored logs and it was particularly useful for me when I downloaded logs of others online to see how it looked (I could just copy it to the root file and view it on my app). Since updating the Android version, I haven't been able to find the root file of the app to copy downloaded logs, making it impossible for me to view log graphs of others.

Where do I find the root file with the new version? I've searched almost every folder in my phone, both in internal storage and SD card, and haven't been able to find it. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Vipin

VipinLJ 02-01-2022 11:09 AM

I have another issue.

I've been trying to update my firmware version to V21. I'm on the stable V20 right now. I've tried flashing it about 5 times. Every time, I cannot change the custom map 6 values to the one I want. When I put in the values I use, it changes it to some weird outrageous ones no matter what. Just the boost and failsafe boost values. I can change duty bias and other values. Because of this, I can't use v21. I spoke to others who mentioned they had the same issue and they used a laptop to change values. Is there no way I can use my android phone for V21?

smahel 02-01-2022 11:35 AM

You have to set TMAP to 2, according to Terry it is now the default value.
Then your values will remain set.

VipinLJ 02-01-2022 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smahel (Post )
You have to set TMAP to 2, according to Terry it is now the default value.
Then your values will remain set.

Ohhh I didn't know that. I set it to 1. I'll try that and see how it goes. Thank you very much!

smahel 02-01-2022 11:41 AM

I was in the same situation :)

smahel 02-01-2022 11:52 AM

Regarding JB4 data storage - I can only talk about rooted A10 and A12, in both cases I have data in the directory storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.dmacpro91.jb4_mobile/files/JB4 Mobile Data. But it's not a matter of the Android version, but the developer.

VipinLJ 02-01-2022 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smahel (Post )
Regarding JB4 data storage - I can only talk about rooted A10 and A12, in both cases I have data in the directory storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.dmacpro91.jb4_mobile/files/JB4 Mobile Data. But it's not a matter of the Android version, but the developer.

Thank you for the reply. I checked there but unfortunately don't have it there. A while back it was easy to find. Then I updated my phone and haven't been able to find it for a year now. Idk why though because I can see it in the app and everything works fine there. Just the root file that seems to be well hidden.