N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/index.php)
-   N54 (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   XDF Progress (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32277)

Jeffman 08-24-2016 02:10 PM

Nice! I'll be playing with the new tables this weekend.

jyamona 12-07-2016 09:50 AM

XDF Update!

The Fuel (Start) table has been added Click here to enlarge So go enjoy no more cold start E85 issues!

Also, very big thanks to @martial@mhd for adding ALL missing table axis. If anyone spots an issue, please comment.

Thanks!

Levan-i 12-08-2016 10:56 PM

nice! thanks!

enrita 12-09-2016 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyamona (Post )
XDF Update!

The Fuel (Start) table has been added Click here to enlarge So go enjoy no more cold start E85 issues!

Also, very big thanks to @martial@mhd for adding ALL missing table axis. If anyone spots an issue, please comment.

Thanks!

So u just need to redo the bms e85 map with the new xdf? Or is it an mhd option before flashing?

jyamona 12-09-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enrita (Post )
So u just need to redo the bms e85 map with the new xdf? Or is it an mhd option before flashing?

Terry will have to make the appropriate changes in his BEF.

Terry @ BMS 12-09-2016 10:41 AM

Yes on my to-do list is to load/test the cold start changes and then update the E85 BEF maps. If you need them sooner just email me a reminder. Remember if also using the JB4 E85 cold crank supplement FutureUseD bit that should be disabled with these changes. May wind up with too much fuel otherwise. :)

naoaki 12-09-2016 05:13 PM

Hello. I do not know how to use the tuner pro and XDF file well, but how should I use it?

jyamona 12-12-2016 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naoaki (Post )
Hello. I do not know how to use the tuner pro and XDF file well, but how should I use it?

Hi, there are a few threads on here with some instructions if you search. That is not the point of this thread.

naoaki 12-12-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Hi, there are a few threads on here with some instructions if you search. That is not the point of this thread.

Hello, I will try to find another thread. Thank you

brainsurgery 12-15-2016 01:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,

I have a problem with the latest xdf and latest JB4 E85 BEF.

If I select to compare my original bin and E85 bin in TunerPro and use difference tool and limit search to defined items only, I can't find fault codes to modify. I can see DTC (ful section, for diffs) in the list but in previous versions there were fault codes between those DTC's. I already removed the old xdf and can't find previous versions in github, so I can't test if I am able to find them using older versions.

I'm sure the values are not same so they should be found.

T3hD0gg 12-15-2016 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainsurgery (Post )
Hi guys,

If I select to compare my original bin and E85 bin in TunerPro and use difference tool and limit search to defined items only, I can't find fault codes to modify. I can see DTC (ful section, for diffs) in the list but in previous versions there were fault codes between those DTC's. I already removed the old xdf and can't find previous versions in github, so I can't test if I am able to find them using older versions.

I actually have the same problem with my original INA0S bin and my assumption is that it's because the version of software on the original bin is older than the latest version MHD flashes so things are in different locations in the file. Can someone with more knowledge confirm if this is likely the case?

DesertDude 12-15-2016 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainsurgery (Post )
Hi guys,

The issue is in the XDF for INA0S. The XDF has parameters that overlap, which is normal, but the order that the parameters are listed will determine what description will show up in the difference tool.

You will see the values show up as differences under the "DTC (ful section, for diffs)" description since that is the first parameter listed that corresponds to the values in the ROM file that are different.

Previous XDFs had the "DTC (ful section, for diffs)" listed last in order so the descriptions were pulled off the other named parameters (such as "2E18 (Ignition, Cyl. 1)).

What needs to happen is that the XDF ordering in the Diagnostic codes section needs to be reverted to have the parameters used to calculate the diffs listed last.

DesertDude 12-15-2016 03:26 PM

Also, you can get the previous version for the XDFs using this link:
https://github.com/dmacpro91/BMW-XDF...4e1674a276ad85

That should get you by until the XDF can be updated.

brainsurgery 12-16-2016 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesertDude (Post )
Also, you can get the previous version for the XDFs using this link:
https://github.com/dmacpro91/BMW-XDF...4e1674a276ad85

That should get you by until the XDF can be updated.

Thanks for the link!

btw, I'm using IJE0S.

MHD 12-19-2016 03:27 AM

good point. The tables are now ordered by address so the big DTC tables are referenced first.
Remove the (ctrl+d) DTC Master / full section from your xdf for now.

iminhell1 09-30-2017 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iminhell1 (Post )
I might be missing it,,,

Anything on the LPFP?

I see a target pressure table for the HPFP ... looks to be in Bar.
But I'd think the LPFP PID Controller would be very helpful.
Have you seen anything referencing the LPFP at all in the DME?

Quote:

Yes, I have. Cold pressure target, warm pressure target, and PID control, along with a few others.

I forgot I asked about this ...

So can these be added to the xdf?

I think my stg 2 pump pressure fluctuates too much and I want to see if I can tune it to hold a more stable pressure. I vary from ~80 to 4xpsi.