N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/index.php)
-   Support & Log Review (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   n54 log review (https://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61709)

turbotuning 04-18-2020 05:57 PM

n54 log review

4 Attachment(s)
I have DP, FMIC, 3" straight exhaust No C*t, CAI, 2 step coldr NGK laser iridium plugs, BEF pump,

1. Can I run some ethanol mixture and adjust the content threw jb4 without flex it sensor.
2. does it look like I have enough fuel pump without upgrading.
3. it says that with BEF boost values are different then on steering wheel control diagram what are the boost values?/Can they be adjusted?
4. I have been running just MHD flash tunes because I had the older jb4 so are there other functions or adjustments that I should know about when setting up I have the main functions whats on the steering wheel controls but can I adjust AFR with my laptop hooked up I see a E85% on the bottom of the logging screen can that be adjusted then just mix like 2G E85 with 8G pump 93 and fatten up the AFR

Any help is appreciated thanks Attachment 95126

Attachment 95127

Attachment 95128

Attachment 95129

Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It! 04-19-2020 09:18 AM

Hey,

The logs look okay.

It sounds like you are looking to add a little e85, a lot of our users add e85 when using the pump flash- blends up to around e30/40 are usually okay. However that all depends on the health of your HPFP / LPFP- those weaknesses aren’t usually shown until you try adding a bit.

I’d start by adding 2-3 gallons of e, and monitor your fuel pressure, AFR & Timing

Also- enable 6cyl logging under user adjustments for your next round of logs & we have updated firmware if you are so inclined

turbotuning 04-19-2020 11:05 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It! (Post )
Hey,

The logs look okay.

It sounds like you are looking to add a little e85, a lot of our users add e85 when using the pump flash- blends up to around e30/40 are usually okay. However that all depends on the health of your HPFP / LPFP- those weaknesses arenít usually shown until you try adding a bit.

Iíd start by adding 2-3 gallons of e, and monitor your fuel pressure, AFR & Timing

Also- enable 6cyl logging under user adjustments for your next round of logs & we have updated firmware if you are so inclined

As Far as updating the firmware I Just received my new JB4 I had the old one that didn't work with MHD BEF so I ordered it from BMS do I need to cut the diode before I update being its brand new or has that part been removed?
also should I do anything with the area that has an options tab right above the 6cyl logging because I looked threw them and was a little confused by a couple.
I was watching the E85 number and AFR last night did a couple more logs and it seems at WOT with about 35% E85 I was running 12.* AFR that seems a little lean and it started to up the timing to about 6Deg. ill attach another log thank you.Attachment 95141

Attachment 95142