N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Prodigal Son

Car: 535xi
Default Any Fantasy Footballers? Avid Football Fans (NFL) - 09-14-2013, 11:27 PM

Just wanted to know how many of you guys play Fantasy Football and go nuts over it.

I have Football Tourette's due to fantasy football which only happens during football games. I was screaming at Brady's receivers "Catch the freaking ball!!!!!"

My favorite team is the NY Giants and I absolutely hate the Dallas Cowboys. I got physically sick watching the Cowboys beat my Giants.

Current Ride: Still picking one
(#2)
Old

Car: 2007 335i
Default 09-15-2013, 05:09 AM

"Raises Hand"

This is my 10th year having Colts season tickets.... I've had them since college. I usually root for them to be up by 28 going into the 4th so I can leave early and watch the rest of the games/follow my fantasy team, but that usually doesn't happen

07 E92 335I | JB4 G5 ISO | BMS E85 Flash | DCI | BMS *** | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCU Flash | Walbro GLS392 | E70 | 429rwhp/474rwtq

(#3)
Old
Prodigal Son

Car: 535xi
Default 09-15-2013, 08:29 PM

Thats one thing I can't do. I love watching football so much, I can't go to the games unless its like a Thursday or Monday Night Game. There is no way I can do a game on Sunday. I got to watch them all!

I had an abysmal day in fantasy football today.

AWil335i, how was the "Suck for Luck" season for you. I felt for Indy fans that year. I would have given Peyton a retro MVP because of how far they fell.

Current Ride: Still picking one