N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 135i
Default For those of you in the NE, IA, MO, KS area.. - 04-08-2015, 11:10 AM

https://www.facebook.com/events/362451190623815/

The local KCE9X and Nebraska BMW N5X groups are hosting a joint meet. Posting this on here for those who were not aware of either FB pages and would be interested in going.

DETAILS:

We will be caravanning down to Independence MO to meet up with our fellow BMW enthusiasts of the FB group KCE9X in what would be the first ever BMW joint meet between our groups.

The idea is to meet up between 7:30AM and 08:00AM at the Council Bluffs BP off of broadway so that we can fuel up, grab snacks and what not and be on our way at 08:15AM at the latest.

Adress:
3501 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, IA 51501

The drive, according to google maps, is 2 hours and 55 minutes, but iím sure we will make it under that.

We will be arriving at the The RestoMod Store in Independence, MO for their annual Spring cruise/bbq Dyno day.The event is free to attend and watch. The dyno will be sponsored and ran by Justune. Dyno pulls will be $50 for 3 pulls.

Once we are done there we will be cruising back up to St.Joe with only our BMW brethren to our hosts (Cameron) property where we will plan the rest of the evening.

For those who would like to return back to Omaha, you will be well on the way there so itís a win win for everyone.

Please note that plans are subject to change and we certainly welcome any suggestions you may have.

I hope you are all as stoked about this as i am!! Looking forward to your participation.
(#2)
Old

Car: 2012 BMW 135i
Default 04-14-2015, 03:35 PM

Came to make a thread in here about this and see you by about a week.

This will be a great event. The main page for the event has ~1000 people saying they are going. The BMW specific event page has 22 so far which means there will be a pretty good N54/N55 turnout.