N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#301)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-09-2018, 04:12 PM

The E85 value is currently used only for port injection integration and only if enabled. We'll be adding more to that soon.

The physical sensor takes priority if installed over the virtual sensor.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#302)
Old

Car: 2009 E82 135i Coupe LeMans Blue
Default 05-10-2018, 07:33 AM

So as of right now if I'm planning on going with a JB4 integrated PI setup do you recommend adding a physical sensor or not?
(#303)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-10-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QKRTHNU
So as of right now if I'm planning on going with a JB4 integrated PI setup do you recommend adding a physical sensor or not?
The physical sensor will only help the JB4 for the ethanol content, it wont only rely on the virtual sensor.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#304)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 05-25-2018, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
The E85 value is currently used only for port injection integration and only if enabled. We'll be adding more to that soon.

The physical sensor takes priority if installed over the virtual sensor.
So the current flex fuel capability is entirely dependent on port injection? I know MHD is releasing some new flex fuel maps. Are you planning to look into this as another alternative to how the jb4 does flex fuel?

2009 335i X-Drive | GC 2.0 Turbos | VTT silicone Inlets | VTT Aluminum Outlets | Fuel It PI with FPR and return line and BMS controller | Fuel It Stage 3 fuel pump | BMS dual cone instakes | BMS Catch Can | VRSF 7.5" Race Intercooler | Forge Diverter Valves | JB4 G5 ISO with Blutooth/JB4 Mobile App | n20 tmap sensor 3.5 bar | AR After turbo Exhaust
(#305)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-25-2018, 07:40 PM

Yes we plan on incorporating whatever new tables MHD has to offer in our back end flash map (when loaded via MHD), once the XDF and relevant information is posted.

Burger Motorsports

(#306)
Old

Default 05-25-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Yes we plan on incorporating whatever new tables MHD has to offer in our back end flash map (when loaded via MHD), once the XDF and relevant information is posted.
Sweet. Will this also be released for those with custom flashes? I have a custom back end flash by trebia and I would like him to update that full e85 for me once you guys get it all finished up. If he reached out to you guys will you offer up the tables to him?

2009 335i X-Drive | GC 2.0 Turbos | VTT silicone Inlets | VTT Aluminum Outlets | Fuel It PI with FPR and return line and BMS controller | Fuel It Stage 3 fuel pump | BMS dual cone instakes | BMS Catch Can | VRSF 7.5" Race Intercooler | Forge Diverter Valves | JB4 G5 ISO with Blutooth/JB4 Mobile App | n20 tmap sensor 3.5 bar | AR After turbo Exhaust
(#307)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-25-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84
Sweet. Will this also be released for those with custom flashes? I have a custom back end flash by trebia and I would like him to update that full e85 for me once you guys get it all finished up. If he reached out to you guys will you offer up the tables to him?
Normally what happens is we introduce the basic logic in our public maps then you work with your custom tuner to refine that as needed.

Burger Motorsports

(#308)
Old

Default 05-26-2018, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Normally what happens is we introduce the basic logic in our public maps then you work with your custom tuner to refine that as needed.
Perfect. Will you be creating a new thread when you get it all finished or updating this one?

(#309)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-26-2018, 08:28 AM

We'll post it somewhere.

Burger Motorsports

(#310)
Old

Car: 2013 Genesis Coupe
Default 05-31-2018, 12:22 PM

My E85 is way off do I lower the offset or raise it?
(#311)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-01-2018, 10:39 AM

Depends whether it's off high or low. A lower offset will increase the virtual E85 reading IIRC.

Burger Motorsports

(#312)
Old

Car: 2013 Genesis Coupe
Default 06-01-2018, 10:45 AM

It's way high, what's the maximum setting and minimum?
(#313)
Old

Car: 335i coupe N54
Default 06-01-2018, 01:46 PM

Terry, if my e85 vso is suddenly declining to where it should be at does that mean I should wait till it recovers (in my case 85-88) before I do any wots? I notice if I do any changes in the user adjustment page while engine is off, the e85 vso can decline quite rapidly

2009 N54 335i coupe, 6AT PD trans, Stage 3 XHP, Built Motor, 9.6:1 Comp Ratio, Ported Head, Trebilia Custom Flash, JB4, Mhd flasher, Ngk 97506 0.018 gapped, PI Kit 100% E85, Jb4 PI integration, Stage 2 Pure Turbos 25.6psi, TFT inlets, Stage 3 Fuel-it Fpr, FBO, 422rwkw Mainline Dyno Aus

2016 M4 Competition Pack, 7-sp DCT, Jb4 Map 6
25.0 psi, JB4 S55 Bms E70 BEF tune, MHD F series flasher, M4 plugs gapped 0.020, stock everything else, 364.9rwkw Mainline Dyno Aus