N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old

Car: Anything with a Turbo
Default 01-12-2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Anthony is supposed to finally be working on my manifold now. If I just made 740whp in that 135i it would do 175mph all day.
The car was making consistent 700+WHP at multiple events with the motiv kit on it before the engine went, and it couldn't break 170, 33WHP is gonna pick up 6-7MPH traps?.. I guess its possible, we will see. When is the next event anyway, I want both of us to be ready.

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31065

Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
Tony@Vargasturbo.com
www.Vargasturbo.com
Making the world happier one turbocharger at a time
(#27)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-12-2018, 07:25 PM

Bah our white 135i did 168mph at 650whp at Shift Sector starting at the cones, so maybe 1/3 mile. And Payam only ran 168mph the one clean run he got at NoFlyZone but it was at 20psi / 550whp.

Anyway with the new build we're shooting for around 800whp. Compared to Payam's it's a larger turbo, cams, fresh motor, etc.

On next runway event I think April I'll have to check.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#28)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-02-2018, 06:22 PM

Got Payam's car back on the dyno today with a 12psi WG spring and a new version of the EOS intake manifold. We were hoping to eek a little more power out up top and did but at the slightly higher boost levels we had a lot more timing instability.

We also accidentally did a 35psi midrange run (duty bias wasn't adjusted for tighter spring)... Hello 800wtq+ on a stock motor!
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#29)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 02-02-2018, 06:28 PM

What’s the compression like now?
(#30)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-02-2018, 06:39 PM

Not sure he's ever checked it. Doesn't smoke so probably fine.

Burger Motorsports

(#31)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 02-03-2018, 02:36 AM

Love this .... 2018 is going to be great !

'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
11.26 @126mph, LUCHOJB4, BMS BEF MHD, E85/Reg + meth 21.3psi ~ Set-up on Drag Track online instagram @luchocampusano ➡
(#32)
Old

Default 02-06-2018, 06:19 PM

791whp

11.26 @126mph, LUCHOJB4, BMS BEF MHD, E85/Reg + meth 21.3psi ~ Set-up on Drag Track online instagram @luchocampusano ➡
(#33)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 02-06-2018, 07:47 PM

was that last dyno run with the same turbo?
(#34)
Old

Car: Anything with a Turbo
Default 02-07-2018, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyezak
What’s the compression like now?
Tq Spikes like that don't usually break ring lands which would bring compression down. They do bend rods though. Payam Text me that, I told him he has at least 2-3 bent rods now. LOL. We drove our car stock motor with 4 slightly bend rods for thousands of miles. Not ideal, but not a huge deal.

Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
Tony@Vargasturbo.com
www.Vargasturbo.com
Making the world happier one turbocharger at a time
(#35)
Old

Default 04-24-2018, 03:44 AM

Good day, which BEF was used N54 Hybrid E85 PI ... amazing ....guys

(#36)
Old

Car: BMW M135I
Default Yesterday, 01:27 AM

Any news about this kit?
(#37)
Old

Car: e92 335i
Default Yesterday, 12:50 PM

I've had one on order since october. Still waiting.
(#38)
Old

Car: BMW M135I
Default Yesterday, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyg
I've had one on order since october. Still waiting.
Where did you order it? For what price?
Have you heard anything the last couple of months?
(#39)
Old

Car: e92 335i
Default Yesterday, 02:03 PM

I preordered one from anthony. I had to email him directly. Last i heard they are almost ready. I was quoted 5500 with a 8374efr. That was two weeks ago. So i hope to hear something very soon. His email is: acfabrication@gmail.com