N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: E92 335i M Sport
Default Help, can't shift engine management light!! - 10-11-2017, 11:21 PM

Hi i have a 2008 335i M sport with DCI & de *** *****. I deleted the exhaust sensor code through the JB4, but every other time i start the car the code re appears ( 2C9E & 2C9F ) . Any ideas what this could be?
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-12-2017, 08:30 AM

2C9E AfterCat 02 sensor heater input signal,
Bank 1
2C9F AfterCat 02 sensor heater input signal,
Bank 2

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Default 10-12-2017, 12:35 PM

Thanks for the reply terry.

These codes have always been stored on the JB4 but it had never through me a warning light until recently i had some diagnostic work done, and now i cant get rid of the light permanently.

Am i right in saying the sensor are removed when de *** ***** are fitted?
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-12-2017, 12:52 PM

No, all o2 sensors must be installed for car to operate properly.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 10-12-2017, 02:14 PM

I recently had the engine taken out to have new turbos fitted wonder if these sensors have been installed again properly.... like i say there was no engine light before the work was done..
(#6)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-12-2017, 02:15 PM

Something for you to follow up on. Should have no o2 sensor faults stored once car is 100%.

Burger Motorsports