N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1051)
Old

Car: 2009 335xi coupe
Default 01-11-2018, 11:59 AM

Hello

I just installed a JB4 B58 on my brand new X3 m40i G01 , I believe im the first

Vag motorsports in laval did the install. I will be getting the Bluetooth attachment next week

So far so good, no issues, the car seems nice and fast, but I have a few questions

1- I don't have dash control access, wondering when that's coming for the digital dash. ?
2- Will be releasing an update that will take into account any changes to the b58 for the x3, since stock its rated at more HP than in a 340i?
3- I also dont have access to a dyno, I would be curious to know if Burger is planning to do a dyno test on a x3 to report numbers and also update its website with the info that its compatible with x3 m40i 2018+, right now it doesn't let people know
4- given the small changes in stock power numbers, any suggestions on map choice for 91 oct and also for 93oct

Last edited by Seaz; 01-11-2018 at 12:36 PM..
(#1052)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 01-12-2018, 07:47 AM

Hi Terry, so I found the bill from my JB + and would now like to upgrade to the Jb4 .. What exactly do I have to do now? The purchase is 7 months ago. Should I pack jb + and bill in a package and send you or how to proceed now?
(#1053)
Old

Car: 09 E90 335i
Default 01-12-2018, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo335i
Hi Terry, so I found the bill from my JB + and would now like to upgrade to the Jb4 .. What exactly do I have to do now? The purchase is 7 months ago. Should I pack jb + and bill in a package and send you or how to proceed now?
really not the appropriate place for this.
(#1054)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-12-2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo335i
Email our sales department: http://www.burgertuning.com/contact.html

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1055)
Old

Car: f30
Default Today, 04:22 AM

Hello guys may i know what the difference between T12 firmware and the non-t12 one?
(#1056)
Old

Car: BMW 340i FBO WMI
Default Today, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfanatix
Hello guys may i know what the difference between T12 firmware and the non-t12 one?
T12 has the increased IAT spoof to keep timing down. I think itís promarily being used for higher boost and after market turbo applications right now.
(#1057)
Old

Car: f30
Default Today, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M inluv340
T12 has the increased IAT spoof to keep timing down. I think itís promarily being used for higher boost and after market turbo applications right now.
I see. Thanks for the info dude.