N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-12-2017, 02:06 PM

I don't know. Only tested on our 550 and M5.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#27)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Car: F80 M3
Default 05-13-2017, 02:09 PM

Some photos of the prototype F10 stealth tank. So nice. Perfectly hidden under the trunk deck lid.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#28)
Old

Car: 335i, 2009
Default 05-15-2017, 12:52 PM

This gets photo of the month for sure.. :D

E90 335i 2009 ///M Sport Auto
Mods: | Wagner Intercooler | MeowPipe | Meth-Trunk
Drivetrain--------ForgeStar F14 Wheels 18" (245 & 275 PSS) | Alpina Transmission Flash | Wavetrac LSD
Suspension-------KW V3 Coil Overs| M3 RSF Bushings and Dif Bushings | H&R Sways
(#29)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 05-15-2017, 07:48 PM

Take my money!

2013 BMW M5 | Monte Carlo Blue | BMS JB4 + BCM | RPI ******* ********* | BMS Intakes | BMS Chargepipes | Vorsteiner Front Lip / Rear Spoiler / Diffuser | IND LCI Conversion | M6 GC Wheels | Ti Lug Nuts | H&R Springs | Valentine One | Turner Deletes | SpeedDesign Covers
(#30)
Old
Legend

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-15-2017, 09:19 PM

Wow that's awesome, I didn't even know that was done!

Burger Motorsports

(#31)
Old

Car: 2011 E90 335i
Default 05-17-2017, 10:22 AM

I need one really bad

14' F10 N63tu Frozen Grey with full OEM M5 conversion on prototype JB4 | Eibach springs| custom exh**st |
11' E90 N55
VS2 DBB with custom inlet-short air intake | BMS JB4/MHD bef/ISO+FF wires E50 corn | 100% Meth-Injection | BMS-occ,cf,ocv, | Big Tom FMIC | Fuel-it S2 LPFP | 5" CP-E ** | BMW-pe |
(#32)
Old

Car: E92 M3
Default 05-17-2017, 01:51 PM

BMS just keeps giving us what we want, great stuff Terry and his team!

16 F82 M4 ZCP - DCT - JB4 - Meth - 1/2 Mile 161MPH
08 E92 M3 - DCT - Built Motor - ESS VT3-750 SC
710 WHP/495 WTQ STD CF @ 14.4psi
6.1s 60-130MPH (Drag Strip)
174.12 MPH Shift-S3ctor Standing 1/2 Mile - E9X WR
(#33)
Old

Car: 2016 F25 X4 M40i (N55)
Default 05-19-2017, 11:43 AM

Not worried about having Meth next to battery?

X4 M40 (m235/m2 unicorn) | CTS Turbo FMIC | PTF/BM3 N55 STG2 | @AimPerformanceNJ Custom D.P.
Pending: BEF/jb4 + Meth/PI, custom @enzoracing map

@BMWX4M40i
X4 M40i vs M3,335,X5[/URL]
X4 M40i vs 335 JB4
X3/X4 Intercooler Logs/Pics
(#34)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-19-2017, 12:13 PM

It's isolated in the tank and both are behind the crash bumper, so I don't foresee any issues with it.

Burger Motorsports

(#35)
Old

Car: 2011 E90 335i
Default 06-13-2017, 08:12 PM

Terry, any updates on water/methanol tank?

14' F10 N63tu Frozen Grey with full OEM M5 conversion on prototype JB4 | Eibach springs| custom exh**st |
11' E90 N55
VS2 DBB with custom inlet-short air intake | BMS JB4/MHD bef/ISO+FF wires E50 corn | 100% Meth-Injection | BMS-occ,cf,ocv, | Big Tom FMIC | Fuel-it S2 LPFP | 5" CP-E ** | BMW-pe |
(#36)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-13-2017, 08:27 PM

We'll update the thread when we have them in stock!

Burger Motorsports

(#37)
Old

Car: 2016 F10 M5 Comp, UK.
Default 06-19-2017, 10:08 PM

Is it worth holding off for this? I'm just about to place a WMI order from you for my F10 M5, how far off do you estimate? Or for the time being, which tank should I purchase for best fit in the F10 until it's available?? Is 20' of hose sufficient in the kit for the F10?

Thanks
(#38)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-20-2017, 08:16 AM

20' of hose is generally more than enough. If you are in a hurry get the 2g low profile tank and run that in the trunk against the rear seat. Then later if you want the F10 specific tank it's an easy swap. Just leave slack in your lines when installing.

Burger Motorsports

(#39)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-13-2017, 08:07 AM

Just got the first 6 tanks off the production line... Look and fit great.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#40)
Old
Demigod

Car: Bmw M2
Default 07-13-2017, 09:39 AM

Good work man, looks pretty clean.

2017 BMW M2 - Alpine White, 6MT, Fully Loaded
Mods: Stock for now

2016 Porsche 911 (991) GT3 RS: white, PDK, carbon ceramic brakes, Fully loaded
Mods: Fabspeed race headers, competition exhaust, High flow fiters, Ecu flash race gas and pump tune, roll cage, schroth harness, clear bra.

2017 Audi R8 V10 plus- dynamite red, fully loaded
Mods: Currently stock (hopefully a super charger and full exhaust soon)
(#41)
Old

Car: 335i, 2009
Default 07-13-2017, 11:12 AM

Best looking trunk setup yet. Looks like experience pays off!

E90 335i 2009 ///M Sport Auto
Mods: | Wagner Intercooler | MeowPipe | Meth-Trunk
Drivetrain--------ForgeStar F14 Wheels 18" (245 & 275 PSS) | Alpina Transmission Flash | Wavetrac LSD
Suspension-------KW V3 Coil Overs| M3 RSF Bushings and Dif Bushings | H&R Sways
(#42)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-13-2017, 12:52 PM

Did test fitting on our development cars and all is good... We've got 4 tanks in stock, more on the way. They are priced at $229 and can be ordered here: http://www.burgertuning.com/meth.html

On the line routing there are two ways it can be placed but having tested each I think I prefer the longer feed loop. The tank includes two 90 degree fittings for the pump, pump mounting screws, and the compression fitting for the tank itself.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#43)
Old
Demigod

Default 07-13-2017, 02:20 PM

Is there any reason why you prefer the longer loop? Like performance wise that is.

Otherwise aesthetically Imo the shorter loop is much cleaner.

Mods: Fabspeed race headers, competition exhaust, High flow fiters, Ecu flash race gas and pump tune, roll cage, schroth harness, clear bra.

(#44)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-13-2017, 02:24 PM

With the tank installed neither is visible. The short line is tricky due to the angles, so you could wind up kinking it if not done just right. Anyway it's at your discretion as an installer how you want to handle it.

Burger Motorsports

(#45)
Old
Demigod

Default 07-13-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
With the tank installed neither is visible. The short line is tricky due to the angles, so you could wind up kinking it if not done just right. Anyway it's at your discretion as an installer how you want to handle it.
I see.

(#46)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-14-2017, 12:18 PM

So who is ready to test the tank out?

Burger Motorsports

(#47)
Old

Car: 335i F30
Default 07-15-2017, 09:33 AM

I'm ready to test a tank! Let me know how to proceed!

2013 F10 M5 | PS2 | JB4+BCM | Bootmod3 | BMS Intake | BMS CP's | ER **'s | SSP Spec-R | Meth
10/15/16 Goodbye old friend - 2012 F30 335i | PURE stage 2 turbo | JB4 | BMS intake | ER down pipe | ER charge pipe | ER FMIC | E60 | Meth
(#48)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-15-2017, 09:36 AM

They are on our website for sale.

Burger Motorsports

(#49)
Old

Car: 335i F30
Default 07-15-2017, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2
I'm ready to test a tank! Let me know how to proceed!
Itchy trigger finger.. Looks like they're available on the website

2013 F10 M5 | PS2 | JB4+BCM | Bootmod3 | BMS Intake | BMS CP's | ER **'s | SSP Spec-R | Meth
10/15/16 Goodbye old friend - 2012 F30 335i | PURE stage 2 turbo | JB4 | BMS intake | ER down pipe | ER charge pipe | ER FMIC | E60 | Meth