N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Thisisdudewhoru Thisisdudewhoru is offline
OEM+
 
Posts: 69
Join Date: Jan 2017
Car: '16 340i
Default Found 17s that fit over the 345mm M sport rear brakes - 05-24-2017, 04:35 AM

It's hella close fitment. Drag radials here I come



Good news is they're only like $100 each and look decent to

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222193162877


'16 BSM 340i M Sport + Track Pack.:.M Perf Exhaust.:.Polished BBS RS-GT.:.JB4.:.BMS Intake
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
vwetish's Avatar
vwetish vwetish is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 555
Join Date: Feb 2015
Car: BMW 335I / VW 2.0T
Default 05-24-2017, 09:20 AM

I think a lot of 17" would fit, OEM and aftermarket.
17" Apex, all models
17" Rial Salerno
17" Sport edition 5
OEM F30 style 393
OEM E90 style 338
OEM E90 style 185
OEM E90 style 161
335i/340i comes stock with 7.5x17", 225/50-17 when it's not a Sport package.
Front brakes are 340mm but have bigger caliper.
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Thisisdudewhoru Thisisdudewhoru is offline
OEM+
 
Posts: 69
Join Date: Jan 2017
Car: '16 340i
Default 05-24-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwetish
I think a lot of 17" would fit, OEM and aftermarket.
17" Apex, all models
17" Rial Salerno
17" Sport edition 5
OEM F30 style 393
OEM E90 style 338
OEM E90 style 185
OEM E90 style 161
335i/340i comes stock with 7.5x17", 225/50-17 when it's not a Sport package.
Front brakes are 340mm but have bigger caliper.
There can't be that many that fit. I mean it's insanely close. Plus at this price that look halfway decent


The 340i only comes with 18" and up. There's no 17" factory option that I can find


'16 BSM 340i M Sport + Track Pack.:.M Perf Exhaust.:.Polished BBS RS-GT.:.JB4.:.BMS Intake

Last edited by Thisisdudewhoru; 05-24-2017 at 07:30 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
vwetish's Avatar
vwetish vwetish is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 555
Join Date: Feb 2015
Car: BMW 335I / VW 2.0T
Default 05-25-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisisdudewhoru
There can't be that many that fit. I mean it's insanely close. Plus at this price that look halfway decent
The 340i only comes with 18" and up. There's no 17" factory option that I can find
F30 LCI 340i is listed with style 392, 413, 414, 393, 394, 395, and 397 as possible wheels and all in 17". All clear 340mm front 4 pot and 345mm rear 3 pot.
For the price point yes I agree. They are only $100.
I have these brakes myself and I also sell this kits for the differential so have seen a lot of different 17" setups on guys that track their cars.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Sicmadek Sicmadek is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 351
Join Date: Dec 2016
Car: 2013 335i sportline
Default 08-05-2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisisdudewhoru
It's hella close fitment. Drag radials here I come



Good news is they're only like $100 each and look decent to

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222193162877
Did you try drag radials on these yet?


2013 335i sportline pwg 8at~jb4 iso~e40~bms oil cooler valve~bms intake~wagner c-less~ap catback~phoenix ic~gfb dv+~pure inlet pipe~er tic pipe~vrsf cp~ngk's @ .022~h&r super sports~437m
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2017, N54tech.com