N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2007 Bmw 335i
Default 07 bmw 335i fbo vs 17 2ss chevy camaro - 07-02-2017, 09:35 AM

Started from a 65mph roll and I couldn't believe it, I actually thought the ss was going to beat me. My car is a sedan. I had 5 people in my car including myself running jb4/mhd on map 2 no E85 just pump 93 on stock snails. The camaro driver had just a passenger. I got to 168mph while the camaro driver said he got to 161mph. I was about one car up. I really want to race him with just me in the car on E85 and map 7. I'm happy with the speed of the car for sure. The camaro driver is buying mods for his car as we speak lol he won't run me again just yet.. hopefully I'll have my stage 2 fuel pump by time he's ready.. I really need a go pro. Only thing I can say is he did look like he was about to start pulling me in around 150
(#2)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 07-13-2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss86
Started from a 65mph roll and I couldn't believe it, I actually thought the ss was going to beat me. My car is a sedan. I had 5 people in my car including myself running jb4/mhd on map 2 no E85 just pump 93 on stock snails. The camaro driver had just a passenger. I got to 168mph while the camaro driver said he got to 161mph. I was about one car up. I really want to race him with just me in the car on E85 and map 7. I'm happy with the speed of the car for sure. The camaro driver is buying mods for his car as we speak lol he won't run me again just yet.. hopefully I'll have my stage 2 fuel pump by time he's ready.. I really need a go pro. Only thing I can say is he did look like he was about to start pulling me in around 150
hell ya bro. just try and go faster next time
(#3)
Old

Car: 2007 Bmw 335i
Default 07-15-2017, 11:19 AM

Indeed, my goal is to get to 180+ in a respectable time. I'd like to do it like twice. Other then that I'd be satisfied. Also I'd like how the car runs on E85 on just pump 93. Guess my only option would be a turbo upgrade huh? Or would custom tuning do that?