2013 F30 320i N20 PWG.
Injen intake,
VRSF intercooler,
VRSF D/P,
ER CP and TIC,
GFB DV+,
Supersprint exhaust.
95 RON (AKI 91)

Please advise on any changes I can do with the settings. Peak boost was about 14-15psi.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 180623_1324.csv (35.2 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by cmkim_11; 06-23-2018 at 01:10 AM..
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-23-2018, 01:56 PM

With the PWG N20 you need to set 3.5bar to 0. And then relog map5.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 06-24-2018, 11:12 AM

Changed TMAP = 0, Map 5
1st and 2nd runs logged as attached. Not sure why only captured to 4000+ rpm when exporting.

On 3rd run, Drivetrain fault came on
121001 TMAP sensor, short circuit to B+
120408 Reduced power mode
104401 MAP sensor, intake pipe, electrical: Short circuit to B+
104402 MAP sensor short circuit -
121002 MAP sensor, short to ground

Spoken to a Burger agent here before, he suspected it was harness fault. Car runs ok stock
Attached Files
File Type: csv 180625_0139.csv (3.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: csv 180625_0156.csv (3.4 KB, 6 views)
(#4)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 06-25-2018, 08:37 AM

Looks like somethings up for sure since your logs keep cutting off at some RPM. I'd speak with Ando@burgertuning.com to setup a repair.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 06-25-2018, 10:54 AM

Thank you. Do update me. The JB4 was purchased from local distributor.
(#6)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 06-25-2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmkim_11
Thank you. Do update me. The JB4 was purchased from local distributor.
Anything can happen to be honest.

Burger Motorsports

(#7)
Old

Default 06-30-2018, 10:30 AM

Hi Payam and Ando, any updates on the repair? It’s still throwing limp mode n MAP short circuit faults on TMAP 0 n Map 5. Should I bring it back to the Singapore agent Speedhaus or send the JB4 to BMS? It was purchased in Jan 18.
(#8)
Old

Default 07-04-2018, 09:25 AM

Hi I have updated the latest firmware N20_OBDII_PWG_5_T3.hex and tried to do a log, but still didn't capture much info I guess. Not sure if it is a harness problem.
Also noticed boost safety is now defaulted 16.9 and TMAP 0.
Should I go back to local distributor whom I purchased the JB4 in Jan 18, or seek advice with you directly?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 180704_1850.csv (2.5 KB, 3 views)
(#9)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-05-2018, 09:37 AM

For repairs and warranty I would email Ando@burgertuning.com so he can help you.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports