N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#201)
Old

Car: X5 50i F15
Default 07-08-2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
In the dyno chart you posted, at the bottom, next to the peak power levels.
Iím referring to the logs not dyno graphs. Just wanted to be sure that first log was a pure stock log. Iím basing my guess on the psi peak around 20.
(#202)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-08-2018, 01:15 PM

Target is 0 so it's a stock log.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#203)
Old

Car: X5 50i F15
Default 07-08-2018, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Target is 0 so it's a stock log.
Thanks. Itís interesting that the Dynojet does not create enough load for egt that a street pull does :
Attached Images

(#204)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-08-2018, 07:34 PM

Dynojet runs are lower load and single gear.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#205)
Old

Car: 2011 CTS-V Coupe
Default 07-12-2018, 07:47 AM

Terry, any idea when you will be able to do some more logged 1/4 mile runs?
(#206)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-12-2018, 12:35 PM

Soon! Car is back from it's first service. Just need to find the time to run some of the 91 craptane I have in there out so I can mix in a little unleaded race gas to get octane up to 93-94.

Burger Motorsports

(#207)
Old

Car: 2011 CTS-V Coupe
Default 07-12-2018, 02:13 PM

Outstanding thank you Sir! You know many of us are chomping at the bit waiting for updated results. The preliminary results have already been amazing!!
(#208)
Old

Car: 2013 bmw 750i
Default 07-12-2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushidopupil
Outstanding thank you Sir! You know many of us are chomping at the bit waiting for updated results. The preliminary results have already been amazing!!
+1
(#209)
Old

Default 07-12-2018, 06:43 PM

What about a rooling race video for compertion ?!!
Stock f90 vs jb4 f90 ?!?!!?
Very interesting
(#210)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-12-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoN63TU
Very interesting
We're not really that aggressive on marketing. Our products speak for themselves when run by customers. But next 1/2 mile event we'll definitely do some fun comparison runs against our 2015 M5 and other development cars.

Burger Motorsports

(#211)
Old

Default 07-13-2018, 04:35 AM

Quote:
We're not really that aggressive on marketing. Our products speak for themselves when run by customers. But next 1/2 mile event we'll definitely do some fun comparison runs against our 2015 M5 and other development cars.
Who spoke about marketing?!
This video is very interesting
Maybe the opposite is the right
That video like this will hart your product because the gap is not that big

I donít see any wrong to do a video like this
Maybe bms as a company are great but this beta tune for the M5 f90
Donít speak for itself sorry not yet!
To much open question

We didnít see nothing from this product yet
I know that at the end it will be great but till now there is no some solid info sorry

I really wanna pull the trigger but waiting for something to Handle with
(#212)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 07-13-2018, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Who spoke about marketing?!
This video is very interesting
Maybe the opposite is the right
That video like this will hart your product because the gap is not that big

I donít see any wrong to do a video like this
Maybe bms as a company are great but this beta tune for the M5 f90
Donít speak for itself sorry not yet!
To much open question

We didnít see nothing from this product yet
I know that at the end it will be great but till now there is no some solid info sorry

I really wanna pull the trigger but waiting for something to Handle with
The dyno and dragy results should speak for themselves. Pull the trigger, you won't be dissapointed the car is a rocket with the JB4.

Burger Motorsports

(#213)
Old

Default 07-13-2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
The dyno and dragy results should speak for themselves. Pull the trigger, you won't be dissapointed the car is a rocket with the JB4.
What about the Thrutel ?
When you raise boost it close
And the graph getting to 5,800 rpm

Btw my friend
You promised to do dragy run 100-200 kmh
Canít wait to see
(#214)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-13-2018, 01:26 PM

Quote:
What about the Thrutel ?
When you raise boost it close
And the graph getting to 5,800 rpm

Btw my friend
You promised to do dragy run 100-200 kmh
Can’t wait to see
Throttle is as mapped from the factory and with all EWG integrated tuning remains in use to regulate boost on target. Since the throttle blade is so large relative to its inlet piping depending on the RPM it would have to close 40-50% before it starts to effect manifold boost/power. We normally dampen it in the back end flash maps not because it adds any power but because customers are trained to believe it's a problem and it's easier to change it than to continually explain that it's not.

Burger Motorsports

(#215)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 07-13-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Very interesting
0.30 in the 10 seconds is a lot difference ...

'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
W.R. 11.01 @127.6mph, LUCHOJB4, BMS BEF MHD, E85/Reg + meth 24.8psi ~ Set-up on Drag Track online instagram @luchocampusano ➡
(#216)
Old

Default 07-13-2018, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Throttle is as mapped from the factory and with all EWG integrated tuning remains in use to regulate boost on target. Since the throttle blade is so large relative to its inlet piping depending on the RPM it would have to close 40-50% before it starts to effect manifold boost/power. We normally dampen it in the back end flash maps not because it adds any power but because customers are trained to believe it's a problem and it's easier to change it than to continually explain that it's not.
When do you think you will launch firmware after this beta?
Are you guys working on it right?!
And if Iím ordering jb4 beta Version it comes with all I need right?!

The extra wires for the EWG and everything right?
(#217)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-13-2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
When do you think you will launch firmware after this beta?
Are you guys working on it right?!
And if Iím ordering jb4 beta Version it comes with all I need right?!

The extra wires for the EWG and everything right?
Terry is working on it daily, once he makes enough changes he will update firmware when needed.

The JB4 Beta will come with everything you need, the 2 Tmap connectors, 2 EWG connectors, and a OBD connector. I will suggest the Bluetooth usb device for logging as well.

Burger Motorsports

(#218)
Old

Default 07-14-2018, 06:45 AM

What about dragy time pictures?!
100-200
60-130
1/4
You said 6.2 but we didn’t get any dragy pictures
(#219)
Old

Default 07-14-2018, 06:21 PM

Quote:
What about dragy time pictures?!
100-200
60-130
1/4
You said 6.2 but we didnít get any dragy pictures
Terry?!
(#220)
Old

Default Yesterday, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Terry?!
(#221)
Old
Super Moderator

Default Today, 08:36 AM

Quote:
We're always in development across all our platforms. Terry will get some more numbers when he has time.

Burger Motorsports