N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
G.S.W.T.

Car: 09 135i Space Grey
Default Space Gray N54 Pics. New to the forum and owning a BMW - 11-09-2016, 08:24 PM

whats going on guys and girls just wanted to share some pics of my new N45 135I I am from NJ and drove to MD witch is a 4 hour drive hoping this car was in good condition and worth the trip.. Long story short they got me out of my 08 acura tl in to this 2009 135i and i am very happy with this car i fell in love right away as soon as i took it around a turn and hit that gas. The car has M suspension package so it sits lower then the stock 135i's that don't have the M suspension, sport seats,comfort package,M steering wheel,USB hook up,Auto rain sensor in the windshield,stock big brake kit,black exhaust tips, and it also has some after market parts on it short throw shifter, LED angle eye's,Black grills,LCI LED tail lights, M alcantra steering wheel with white stitching and matching **** boot and Ebrake boot,the privies owner tactfully modified this car The interior is in great condition who ever owned this car took very good care of it the turbos pull nice with out any hickups or pinging at idle..

Maybe the old owner is in here i got it down at POHANKA Toyota in MD if you are on here please shoot me a PM

Thanks for looking guys

please leave me some feedback..
Attached Images

Last edited by Chrisnj69; 11-10-2016 at 10:27 PM..
(#2)
Old
G.S.W.T.

Default 11-10-2016, 10:25 PM

any one at all know who's car this was ?
(#3)
Old
G.S.W.T.

Default 11-14-2016, 06:36 PM

bump