N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: M2
Default Fuel It LPFP Stage 3 for N55 M2 - 05-05-2018, 02:36 AM

Hi,

I am trying to install the LPFP on my M2 but having some confusion. The primary pump will be connecting to the main fuel system, but where do i connect the secondary line that pump on boost?? I tried searching for installation guides in Youtube & google but still didn't get a clear answer.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks

My 2017 BMW M2 Build
JB4 / MHD BEF Tune (Twisted Tuning) / VRSF 4 D P & CP / VRSF 6 FMIC / CSF Radiator, Oil & DCT Coolers / BigBoost Stage 3.4 Turbo 6564 (+ Carrillo H-Beam Forged Rods, JE Forged Pistons, King Bearings) / MSR Intake / Akrapovic Evolution Titanium Exhaust / Fuel-It: Methanol Direct Port Injection / Plazma Coils + 2-step colder plugs / Fuel-It: LPFP Stage 3 + 950cc injectors / N20 3.5 bar T-Map Sensor / SSP DCT Clutch upgrade / HPFP S55 Upgrade (TTFS)
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 05-07-2018, 08:46 AM

The primary and the secondary stay connected just as you received it, the secondary pump runs in parallel with the primary and connects to the stock system, there are no modifications needed.

Contact us at info@fuel-it.com with any additional questions,

Name:  Stage 3 reduced.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  87.8 KB

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.