N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2011 BMW 335i
Default N55 JB4 MHD E85 not hitting target boost. - 11-14-2017, 11:49 AM

So I currently have a 2011 335i with a JB4, Intercooler, Intake, DPP, and stage 2 LPFP while also running the MHD back end flash and running E85 about 60% mix. My current problem is that my target boost is not being met. I top out at 11psi. I have attached a log. Does anyone see anything that not normal?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2017-11-14 11_53_00.csv (17.3 KB, 9 views)
(#2)
Old

Car: 2011 335xi
Default 11-14-2017, 04:10 PM

Seems like once you floor it boost hits target but then quickly drops down and matches the ecu psi instead of target. Also your not running meth but it seems to be reading meth flow at 100 even before you go wot. Doesn't look like a boost leak my guess is wiring. When did you install the jb4? Did you try a map 2 or 6 log May be in a lower gear.

2011 335xi e92
deep sea blue metallic
Mods: ps2; cobb fmic; vrsf ⬇️pipe; phoenix racing cp; injen cai; pure inlet; fuel it stage 2 lpfp w/ sensor; jb4 w/mhd e85 bef; meth 90/10 do3 and do7 nozzles. n20 tmap. Alpina flash. Pi install coming soon
(#3)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-14-2017, 04:13 PM

FF reset to 0. change to 100. If it keeps resetting at 0, email us for a replacement 2580 chip to fix the issue.

There is also a FUD bit you can set to lock it at 100 if needed. It's in the firmware notes.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.