N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default G series N63TU Stage1 Compatability - 11-12-2017, 07:17 PM

Good news,

Was able to confirm our N63_B Stage1 is fully compatible with the G series N63TU engine. We'll be updating our site shortly.

Also, it looks like our S63TU JB4 & BCM system are also compatible, with a minor firmware change. So expect to see that in the future also.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old

Car: 2014 335i M sport
Default 11-12-2017, 07:28 PM

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys get hands on a car? dyno?
(#3)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-12-2017, 08:13 PM

Wasn't able to do any dynos, yet. Just track logs and testing. But dynos will follow sooner or later.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#4)
Old

Car: 2010 535
Default 11-13-2017, 02:40 PM

awesome!

2012 550i M sport - JB stage 1
(#5)
Old

Car: Daily 08 335I Weekend 05 M3
Default 11-15-2017, 09:49 PM

Awesome! Turning in my F80 M3 this week and picking up a 18 750xi next week. Can’t wait to get a tune in it.

Charlie

2015 ///M3 Black Sapphire Metallic/ Black Extended Leather/ Carbon Fiber Trim
(#6)
Old

Default 11-15-2017, 10:45 PM

Tempted to buy stage 1 for my M550i, is it worth waiting for JB4+BCM if i'm gonna run 94 Octane?
(#7)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-16-2017, 09:21 AM

I think the JB4 is ultimately worth it if you're in to data logging and getting the most out of the car. You could start with the JB4 without the BCM even.

Burger Motorsports

(#8)
Old

Default 11-20-2017, 12:16 PM

Any time frame as to when the firmware will be released?
(#9)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-20-2017, 12:47 PM

For what? Stage1 is out now. For JB4 firmware, email me if you have the hardware already, and we can go through the details.

Burger Motorsports