Default 03-17-2018, 09:25 PM

How come theres codes are coming up? 30be and 2a18 thanks
(#11202)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-18-2018, 06:12 PM

Support requests go in support area.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#11203)
Old

Car: 2007 BMW 335i E92
Default 03-20-2018, 11:58 AM

Hi Terry,

"or want to run flash only (4/4) with the JB4 providing gauges and/or boost targeting only."

so 4/4 controls boost or it doesnot?

and is meth still controlled thru jb4 on 4/4?

thank you

2007 E92 335
ST - GTW3684
JB4 G5, ST Pump Flash, Fuel-It Stage 1, Meth
MT (after swap),
MFactory LSD
(#11204)
Old

Car: 08 535i
Default 03-22-2018, 07:04 AM

I've searched, but I can't find out how I know if the one push DTC defeat option is active. Is the light on the dash supposed to turn on like it does when performed manually?
(#11205)
Old

Car: E92 335i
Default 03-22-2018, 09:34 PM

Hey @Terry @ BMS or anyone else - can you guys confirm for me the JB4 G5 used to be sold in the skinnier plastic housing originally? It wasn't just the G4's correct, and you can tell by the wiring harness and chipset?
(#11206)
Old

Car: 2010 e92 335i msport
Default 03-23-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aandroid
Hey @Terry @ BMS or anyone else - can you guys confirm for me the JB4 G5 used to be sold in the skinnier plastic housing originally? It wasn't just the G4's correct, and you can tell by the wiring harness and chipset?
I have a G5 in the slimmer case. I believe they were sold in those cases until they moved to the larger ones.
(#11207)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-23-2018, 08:05 PM

Photo of board? Some of those early ones had a solenoid transistor that can burn out resulting in no boost. Around early 2011 I think

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#11208)
Old

Car: 07 BMW 335xi JB4 G5 DP DCI BOV
Default 03-26-2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeGooD69
In my case I do have to remove jb4 every time I want to flash with xhp
so im not the only one. If i get the older firmware i can confirm if its the firmware that stops me from flashing. Thanks

2007 335XI SEDAN // JB4 G5 // BMS METH KIT // VRSF ** // AFE DCI // ER CP W/ TIAL BOV // MMP SILICONE INLETS // XHP 6AT FLASH // TREBILA BEF // BMS OCC // VRSF EXHAUST // FUEL-IT STAGE 2 LPFP // VRSF FMIC // //
(#11209)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-28-2018, 06:55 PM

For those with the trans flashing issue, is JB4 in mode 4/2 for BEF and JB4 on map0? We flash the DME like that almost daily. Don't see why the trans would be any different or what could interfere with it. Had no issues flashing the trans with INPA.

Burger Motorsports

(#11210)
Old

Car: 2008 E93
Default 03-29-2018, 04:36 PM

I have read about people with that problem and xHP. I have flashed xHP when I was 32.6 and now with latest firmware. Zero issues and Im 4/2 bef and I never switch to map 0 as it does it on its own. I do not believe its a firmware issue although may be possible depending on what dme maybe ?
(#11211)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-29-2018, 09:34 PM

Tried it with the 32.10?

Burger Motorsports

(#11212)
Old

Car: 2008 E93
Default 03-29-2018, 10:29 PM

I am on 32.10. Didnt have an issue.
(#11213)
Old
Legend

Car: 335i E92 2009
Default 03-30-2018, 02:49 PM

32.10 here and just did XHP update from stage 2 to stage 3 with no problem

09 E92 335i - GULF Version, Hot-Climate Version, Middle East package, M Sports suspension, 19" Rims, 6AT with Xhp stage 2 flash, JB4 - Map 3 - MHD BMS Race Flash with modified Duty Bais and PID - BMS Oil Cooler Valve - RB PCV - K&N drop in Filter - AFE Air Scoops - 98 Super Fuel - WAGNER FMIC - 3" **'s - BMS Water/Meth 40/60 VP Racing M1 with 70 adder
(#11214)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-10-2018, 05:41 PM

For those with the XHP trans software having issues flashing the trans with the JB4 on map0, I have some ideas on what might be causing the issue. Email me and we can work on it.

Burger Motorsports

(#11215)
Old

Car: 07 BMW 335xi JB4 G5 DP DCI BOV
Default 04-10-2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
For those with the XHP trans software having issues flashing the trans with the JB4 on map0, I have some ideas on what might be causing the issue. Email me and we can work on it.
Will do. I will also double check and make sure Iím in bef option. I think Xhp just released a update so Iíll check and see if it does it again. If not then maybe it was just a weird hiccup on my part.

2007 335XI SEDAN // JB4 G5 // BMS METH KIT // VRSF ** // AFE DCI // ER CP W/ TIAL BOV // MMP SILICONE INLETS // XHP 6AT FLASH // TREBILA BEF // BMS OCC // VRSF EXHAUST // FUEL-IT STAGE 2 LPFP // VRSF FMIC // //
(#11216)
Old

Car: 09 E90 335i Msport
Default 04-13-2018, 01:50 AM

I'm having some problem with my 2 step and was wondering if anyone can help.
Basically i set to 4500rpm and when i go to test it it shoots up to 5000 or 5500rpm and then go back to 4500rpm and weirdly hover over it without building boost and 90% of the time it makes the car misfire and go into severe limp mode.
Anbody has an idea of what this is? I had problems with 2 step ever since the 31 firmware update.. Used to be mint before that..
(#11217)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-20-2018, 08:15 AM

Log it and we can check it out.

Burger Motorsports

(#11218)
Old

Car: E90 335i
Default 04-21-2018, 08:38 PM

Hey Terry! Here's a log of the 2 step as per your request.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2018-04-21 22_30_31.csv (61.3 KB, 2 views)

2009 335i Msport stock turbos. Mods: jb4/mhd Race flash , bms intake, vrsf charge pipe, Rb pcv valve, AA *****ss *********, muffler delete, Bms meth kit.
Best 1/4 mile is 12.3 @113mph with 93Oct and meth add at 55 on map3 .
(#11219)
Old

Car: 2010 e92 335i msport
Default Yesterday, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90M335i
Hey Terry! Here's a log of the 2 step as per your request.

Thanks!
Should go in the support section, not here.