Default 07-11-2018, 06:37 PM

Sick
(#227)
Old

Car: Stinger 3.3T
Default 07-12-2018, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Stock plugs didn't last long, lol. At 3-4psi over stock already started sputtering on the factory plugs! Looks like a plug swap might be required for any tuning on this car. I'll start with the Denso (5311) IK24 Iridium plugs first gapped a 0.022 and see how it goes. They are $9 each on Amazon and have similar specs to the $24 HKS M40il plugs commonly used.
Did you try leaning it out to see if that was the problem for the sputtering?
(#228)
Old

Car: Stinger 3.3T
Default 07-13-2018, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Stock plugs didn't last long, lol. At 3-4psi over stock already started sputtering on the factory plugs! Looks like a plug swap might be required for any tuning on this car. I'll start with the Denso plugs first gapped a 0.022 and see how it goes. They are ~$9 each on Amazon and have similar specs to the ~$24 HKS M40il plugs commonly used.
I think the IK24 (5311) won't fit, probably the IKH24 (5346) would work. Please check.
(#229)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger Gt1
Default 07-13-2018, 03:42 PM

So... i know i posted about this before, but I’m steongky considering getting the JUN BL ********* and being that I have JB4 i was just curious if I’d get the full benefits of performance from them being that our tune isn’t a flash tune, any help or clarification would be awesome!
(#230)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-13-2018, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHR Stinger
I think the IK24 (5311) won't fit, probably the IKH24 (5346) would work. Please check.
Yes, has to be the Denso 5346 IKH24! 26.5mm length. Of course, none of my local suppliers have them. So waiting for them to show up in the mail with the car apart. Ordered from sparkplug.com the other day and no tracking yet days later.

Rock Auto has them for $7.90 each so grabbed them from there. Hopefully back in the game next Thursday!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#231)
Old

Car: Kia stinger
Default 07-14-2018, 03:06 PM

Log... user adjustment pretty much 6 psi in every value...
Attached Files
File Type: csv 30 to 180k.csv (6.3 KB, 8 views)
(#232)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-14-2018, 03:28 PM

Normally longer runs really tell the story. Like, 1500rpm to redline in 4th. Or 40-100mph, on a safe private track, of course!

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#233)
Old

Default 07-14-2018, 04:21 PM

I dunno what happened that the wrong log.. weird... one sec
(#234)
Old

Default 07-14-2018, 04:25 PM

50 to 180 sorry
Attached Files
File Type: csv 50 to 180.csv (11.8 KB, 6 views)
(#235)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-14-2018, 07:27 PM

Looks good to me!

Burger Motorsports

(#236)
Old

Default 07-14-2018, 08:38 PM

Sick! Car pulls very hard like this
(#237)
Old

Default Yesterday, 08:15 AM

You’re running the “custom boost” map correct?
(#238)
Old

Default Yesterday, 08:37 AM

Yes every value at pretty much 6psi
(#239)
Old

Default Yesterday, 09:39 AM

How’s it drive? Any difference in comparison to map 2? And “jitter”
(#240)
Old

Default Yesterday, 10:48 AM

Dont know what you mean by jitter.. but it's much faster than map 2... I was on map 5 already
(#241)
Old

Default Yesterday, 10:55 AM

Can you post a picture on here? I want to give it a try with your settings, on map 2 i was at 433/470 whp/wtq (considering my mods)
(#242)
Old

Default Yesterday, 12:12 PM

What are your mods?
Mine:
Intake
Jb4
Punches secondaries
(#243)
Old