N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-07-2015, 03:52 PM

MHD is preferred if AT.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#27)
Old

Car: E92 335i
Default 09-08-2015, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Looks pretty tame to me? Shrug. If you are talking part throttle then log that, uncheck view WOT only to log part throttle. Given how low PWM is at 17psi you probably need a lower menu 12 setting. Something like 2000rpm.
OK, thank you. I will try to change the menu 12..

What I wanted to say is that with the new ISO 31.x the car behaves like never before. For example on 1st or 2nd gear, when accelerating hard, the car literally jerks as the DTC overreacts (even with DTC button pushed once, I do not have balls to turn it off completely). Before, it slowed down the car a bit but it was not so abrupt. Like hitting something, you know..

I thought this is more ISO31 related than "request support"

E92 335i N54, Hexon RR500, JB4, DCI, ER chargepipe, Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV, ATM intercooler, Wagner downp*pes, custom exhaust, oil cooler, trebila flash (via MHD Flasher), E60, M Performance 370mm brakes, styling 313 wheels, M Performance suspension, Fuelit Stage2, MFactory LSD, MFactory SMWF
(#28)
Old

Car: BMW 335i E92
Default 09-09-2015, 01:19 PM

Hi Terry,

i have a BMW 335I E92 N54 2007 - JB4 G5 ISO # 2-step # RB Turbos # ER intercooler # ER chargepipe # DV FORGE # Clutch SPEC stage 3 # DCI BMS # OCC BMS # PCV # Exhaust MILLTEK # Shortshift

I will wish to adjust map 6. Here is the log I actually map 6 with the basic settings.

BMW M135I F21 2013 N55 XDRIVE PWG # JB4_ISO_7_T6 # CHARGE PIPE # INTERCOOLER # INTAKE # DOWPIPE # DV+ # KIT METH DUAL CM7 80/20 # PURE TURBO STAGE 2

Last edited by Nicolas; 08-26-2017 at 08:20 PM..
(#29)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-09-2015, 01:55 PM

Which back end flash map is loaded and what fuel will you be using? You need at least the PUMP back end flash loaded.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#30)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-09-2015, 02:46 PM

FYI we're working on a set of HYBRID specific back end flash maps.

Burger Motorsports

(#31)
Old

Default 09-09-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Which back end flash map is loaded and what fuel will you be using? You need at least the PUMP back end flash loaded.
I have no back end flash map, I started with the JB4 I know nothing. How to obtain a specific back end flash map for my hybrid turbos? I use the 95 octane fuel in France (I think it is the 91 octane in the US)

BMW M135I F21 2013 N55 XDRIVE PWG # JB4_ISO_7_T6 # CHARGE PIPE # INTERCOOLER # INTAKE # DOWPIPE # DV+ # KIT METH DUAL CM7 80/20 # PURE TURBO STAGE 2
(#32)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-09-2015, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas
I have no back end flash map, I started with the JB4 I know nothing. How to obtain a specific back end flash map for my hybrid turbos? I use the 95 octane fuel in France (I think it is the 91 octane in the US)
OK so the first post gives some basic directions. A back end flash map is required. Start with the PUMP file. You can load for free using the BB or for a small cost using MHD. There are threads for both in this forum.

One PUMP flash is loaded update JB4 firmware, ensure its settings are correct, and datalog map 2.

Burger Motorsports

(#33)
Old

Car: Bmw e92 335i
Default 09-09-2015, 03:41 PM

Out of interest Terry how Hybrid are we talking? I have Vargas Stage 1's and shortly Inlets?
(#34)
Old

Car: BMW E90 335XI
Default 09-09-2015, 03:47 PM

How is mine genius Terry ? Thanks in advance.
Attached Images

Bmw E90 2007 AT 335xi MSD80,Jb4 G5 ISO,
Full Bolt Ons, Forged Internals, Meth PI, JB4 PI contoller, VTT GC Turbos, TFT inlet system,xHP Stage 3 trans Flash.

Do more with less !
(#35)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-09-2015, 04:10 PM

If you want individual log support feel free to post a CSV file and mods, fuel, etc, in the support area. Logs posted to this thread are for conceptual purposes only.

Burger Motorsports

(#36)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-09-2015, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russjonesr
Out of interest Terry how Hybrid are we talking? I have Vargas Stage 1's and shortly Inlets?
I don't know enough about those to tell you how to tune them. Have a current log?

Burger Motorsports

(#37)
Old

Car: '07 335i
Default 09-09-2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Nice! Glad to see some refocused support on RB's again. Thought you'd never look back after you went single

'07 E90 MT Sports Package l FBO l RB Next Gen Plus l JB4 G5 with MHD E85 BEF l N20 MAP Sensor l MMP Inlets l RB Outlets l Custom Exhaust l NLS & 2-Step l MFactory 3.46 LSD l 335is Clutch with MFactory SMFW l Walbro 450

Best 1/4 ET: 11.4
Best 1.4 Trap: 127.7
(#38)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-09-2015, 06:28 PM

The recent developments with inlets have lured us back in. So we pulled the single off our E92 and converted it back to hybrids. So expect a lot more hybrid tuning development to come!

Burger Motorsports

(#39)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 09-10-2015, 11:16 AM

Quote:
I hope its going to be a MHD hybrid flash.

fuel injection is cool, but i'd rather be blown!
537.75HP 540.63TQ
(#40)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-10-2015, 11:21 AM

Yes for larger turbos we suggest MHD. Those will be the first versions released.

Burger Motorsports

(#41)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 09-10-2015, 12:20 PM

Thank you.
Now all i need is my inlets and im good to go.

fuel injection is cool, but i'd rather be blown!
537.75HP 540.63TQ
(#42)
Old

Default 09-10-2015, 07:02 PM

Quote:
OK so the first post gives some basic directions. A back end flash map is required. Start with the PUMP file. You can load for free using the BB or for a small cost using MHD. There are threads for both in this forum.

One PUMP flash is loaded update JB4 firmware, ensure its settings are correct, and datalog map 2.
Hi Terry,
I downloaded the BB and I have the BT cable. Where can I find the PUMP file?

(#43)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-10-2015, 07:32 PM

There is an open flash sticky in this forum. Can't miss it.

Burger Motorsports

(#44)
Old

Car: BMW 135i
Default 09-13-2015, 04:21 PM

I gave 31.5 a try and used FUD=95 with my RB Turbos.

map 2 just to test it out.

So far it has been just about perfect! much quicker spool up time and the FF scales damn near perfect, especially seeing as this was the first time WOT with 31.5. I have brand new boost solenoids so 50 across the board so far has been good.

http://www.***********/u/icewall/jb4-...1-4-8-10-18-20
Attached Images

(#45)
Old

Default 09-14-2015, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewall
I gave 31.5 a try and used FUD=95 with my RB Turbos.

map 2 just to test it out.

So far it has been just about perfect! much quicker spool up time and the FF scales damn near perfect, especially seeing as this was the first time WOT with 31.5. I have brand new boost solenoids so 50 across the board so far has been good.

http://www.***********/u/icewall/jb4-...1-4-8-10-18-20
looks like you are overboosting a bit on intial spool up, but after that your right on target.....i wonder what can be done to kill the overboost at the start

Current: 2008 e92 335i coupe.

Previous: 2003 Honda Accord V6 coupe: AEM V2, zex 75 wet shot (sold)
Past 1998 acura integra rs: jrsc @ 6 psi and bolt ons.
(#46)
Old

Default 09-16-2015, 09:13 PM

Quote:

Hi Terry,
I injected back end flash PUMP in my car. And I turned on the JB4 in 4/2. Here is the log with map 2.

Last edited by Nicolas; 08-26-2017 at 08:20 PM..
(#47)
Old

Car: '07 335i sedan A/T
Default 09-17-2015, 11:48 AM

Following. Great info, thank you!

'07 335i AT, RB turbos, jb4 g5 ISO, backend flash, **, FMIC, DCI, KW V1's
(#48)
Old

Car: bmw 335i e92
Default 09-27-2015, 10:14 AM

Need help anyone please.
I just installed hybrid twin turbos on my n54 e92 2007 6at rhd.
Mods are currently
Bms dci
Fmic
Bms occ
Bms cabin filter
Hybrid turbos
Aem meth kit
Tial bov and chargepipe
Cobb protuned, now im going to put back my jb4 g5iso and get fsb to work with my meth.
And getting bms bt tool aswell for the free flash.
1. Where can i get the flash as i do not see anymore to download. Im i8aos
2. Which map to go to if without meth? With meth of course map3 but also what figure? 75add on setting?
3. Can i just jump start the car and just leave it untill the process of flashing the car using bt tool finished? As i do not have any battery power supply.

_______________________________________\\\
BMW 335I E92 2007 RHD 6AT,FULL M3 BODYKIT,HYBRID TURBOS,BMS ADAPTER W/ 3.5BAR TMAP,VTT INLETS,JB4 G5ISO W/ MHD TREBILA FLASH,BMS ANTI-LAG,AEM METH KIT W/ FSB,BMS DCI,VRSF CHARGEPIPE & TIAL BOV,VRSF C@TLESS ***,FMIC,BMS OCC,BMS CABIN FILTER,MUFFLER CUSTOM BULLET,97RON PUMP GAS
(#49)
Old

Car: bmw 335i e92
Default 09-27-2015, 10:16 AM

And since i have to order the bt tool. What map shall i be using without the flash? While waiting for the bt tool. Do i still hv to set 4/2 on dash?
Im also getting the 3.5bar tmap.
But this question is WHILE waiting for the item to arrive. Im from malaysia it will take about 2weeks from usa.

_______________________________________\\\
BMW 335I E92 2007 RHD 6AT,FULL M3 BODYKIT,HYBRID TURBOS,BMS ADAPTER W/ 3.5BAR TMAP,VTT INLETS,JB4 G5ISO W/ MHD TREBILA FLASH,BMS ANTI-LAG,AEM METH KIT W/ FSB,BMS DCI,VRSF CHARGEPIPE & TIAL BOV,VRSF C@TLESS ***,FMIC,BMS OCC,BMS CABIN FILTER,MUFFLER CUSTOM BULLET,97RON PUMP GAS
(#50)
Old

Car: E92 335i 6MT
Default 10-02-2015, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmark
Following. Great info, thank you!
Same