N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old

Car: 2007 335i
Default 01-26-2015, 03:21 PM

Terry, what is the status on the PI with JB4?
I would like to add it to my car but I like the easy route with full integration...
Thx
(#52)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-26-2015, 05:58 PM

For the custom one you'd have to contact them I think.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#53)
Old

Default 01-26-2015, 07:32 PM

Ok thx terry.
So ur advise is to go like everyone else with the one ur harness go to?
Or contact the one with the 6 injectors controler? Who is that persons? Could we get the contact info?
Also I see u still out of order on burgertuning. When is ur next bash?
(#54)
Old

Car: 335i coupe
Default 01-26-2015, 07:54 PM

Mark Amarandos is his name and he works at Split Second. The number is 949-863-1359. He will custom make an AIC1-G6H with 5v boost sensor input and correct harness. Has one map instead of two like the aic1-g4h

07 335i AT/CUSTOM 6870 GEN2 ST/VAC ENGINE AND STAGE 3 HEAD/FABFACTORY INTAKE W/PI/1000HP AD FMIC/JB4 G5/FUEL IT STAGE 3 LPFP/HKS BOV/OKADA COILS N GROUND/DUAL OIL COOLERS/RB EXTERNAL PCV/TRANY COOLER/FITCH FUEL CATALYST/M3 FRONT N REAR SUSPENSION W/ROUGE BEARINGS/HOTCHKIS ADJUSTABLE END LINKS/ADUSTABLE REAR TOE ARMS AND CAMBER LINKS/EIBACH SWAYBARS/BC RACING BR COILOVERS AND CAMBER PLATES/AKG REAR SUBFRAME, DIFF, REAR SHOCK BUSHINGS/POWER FLEX BUSHINGS/WAVETRAC REAR DIFF WITH DEFIV BRACE
(#55)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-26-2015, 08:15 PM

Sounds good. One map will be fine since we are batch wire anyway. With our setup you'll get the harness and you can use it or not use it. If you don't need it let us know ahead of time you'll save someone 20 minutes of crimping!

Jason will update the site tonight putting it all in stock and ready to ship.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#56)
Old

Car: '70 E9 Turbo, '88 M5, '11 335d
Default PI kit - 01-26-2015, 08:52 PM

Hey guys,

I talked to Mark at SS this morning. I explained to him what we're doing with this box. He said he would make a custom tailored box purpose built for this kit.
For those interested, the 6 injector driver box would be labelled AIC1-V6H/EV6 (Voltage input, 6 drivers, High impedance, EV6 injector connectors) It will have the injector harness wired straight into the box.
PURE is not selling these. We just stepped in to help out because we want this on our N55 and S55 too!!!
(#57)
Old

Default 01-26-2015, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Turbos
Hey guys,

I talked to Mark at SS this morning. I explained to him what we're doing with this box. He said he would make a custom tailored box purpose built for this kit.
For those interested, the 6 injector driver box would be labelled AIC1-V6H/EV6 (Voltage input, 6 drivers, High impedance, EV6 injector connectors) It will have the injector harness wired straight into the box.
PURE is not selling these. We just stepped in to help out because we want this on our N55 and S55 too!!!
So this would be the same that mark just a lil better?
Where can I find it? And WUT s the damage?

Thx for mark's contact info
(#58)
Old

Default 01-26-2015, 09:59 PM

Ok, just got myself a PI. Thx Terry, now I need to contact Steve and mark about stage 3+ and the controler ..
WUT s the damage for the AIC1-V6H/EV6? Where to buy it?
(#59)
Old

Default 01-26-2015, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeGooD69
Ok, just got myself a PI. Thx Terry, now I need to contact Steve and mark about stage 3+ and the controler ..
WUT s the damage for the AIC1-V6H/EV6? Where to buy it?

Call Mark at SS
949-863-1359 (splitsec.com)
(#60)
Old

Default Hey - 01-26-2015, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Call Mark at SS
949-863-1359 (splitsec.com)
Cool. Mark it is.. I might wait until the morning then. ;-(
Thx for ur guys help.

Now can someone explain WUT I just bought? Lol
I read here I should uninstall the meth? ;-( (I was running CM10(WUT s the flow for that one?) and 70% meth on 91oct (el paso))
(#61)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 01-26-2015, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Hey guys,

Nice job. Have you test fit this on your N55 yet? We were going to verify fitment on ours but if you have or will be doing it soon...then we'll pass as we have no plans of installing it on that vehicle at this time.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#62)
Old

Default 01-27-2015, 12:05 AM

Terry,

Would this PI be better suited to the single large turbo guys only, or would the RB guys also see huge improvements with this?

I dont know if i wanna go for the throttle body injection or this PI.

fuel injection is cool, but i'd rather be blown!
537.75HP 540.63TQ
(#63)
Old

Default 01-27-2015, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAZ
Nice job. Have you test fit this on your N55 yet? We were going to verify fitment on ours but if you have or will be doing it soon...then we'll pass as we have no plans of installing it on that vehicle at this time.
Yes, we started test fitting it on our N55 last week. It needs to be modified to fit, but it's not too hard. Mostly some chamfers to clear the N55 head casting. It's not official yet. We haven't completed fitting the kit. We are planning on feeding the fitment info back to Terry so he could develop a N55 kit if he wants.

The best part of all this: The S55 runs the same intake manifold as the N55. Therefore this kit may be able to adapt to the S55 as well!!! This could be huge for us.

Steve: start working on a S55 LPFP upgrade?

Last edited by Pure Turbos; 01-27-2015 at 10:04 AM..
(#64)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-27-2015, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmsportzn135i
Terry,

Would this PI be better suited to the single large turbo guys only, or would the RB guys also see huge improvements with this?

If you want to run 100% E85 with stock turbos, RBs, or large singles, this is the cleanest and best way to do it IMHO.

Burger Motorsports

(#65)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 01-27-2015, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmsportzn135i
Terry,

This kit is for those who are tired of mixing e85 and 91/93. Like myself I plan to buy this to run 100% e85 along with tft intakes on stock turbos and see where that takes me.
(#66)
Old

Car: 535xi
Default 01-27-2015, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseN54
This kit is for those who are tired of mixing e85 and 91/93. Like myself I plan to buy this to run 100% e85 along with tft intakes on stock turbos and see where that takes me.
I like this plan, and I'm thinking this is gonna be the direction i head in the (hopefully) near future. I think theres gonna be some nice top end gains on the stock snails, and 100% e85 is gonna be SOOO nice

2010 535xi
ALL black, murdered out FBO jb4+flash
Fuel It! stage 2 LPFP on the way

12.400@112.16/1.731 60'
4205lbs
(#67)
Old

Default 01-27-2015, 03:19 PM

Ok.. Marc's new custom control is ordered.. Now I need to find the files for it. Terry, do u have a file for the controler? Where can I get it? Thx.
Still trying to get in touch with Steve about the stage 3..

Terry, I heard the BMS kit does not have FPR or return line fitting? Any upgrade? I wanted the stage 3+ for that I need return lines and FPR
(#68)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-27-2015, 03:22 PM

I'll add a link to the files in the first post shortly.

The BMS kit does nothing for the low pressure system. The rail has ports for a return if you choose to add one. I'm not running one on our development cars, yet, as the Stage3 with OEM lines has been adequate for our 700whp power levels.

I know Payam is working with Steve to get that setup installed on his car though. Our goal with his is 850whp.

Burger Motorsports

(#69)
Old
Legend

Car: e90 335i
Default 01-27-2015, 03:30 PM

I think we should have my car up and running with it possibly next week. Steve can chime in more info on it whenever he has time.

Burger Motorsports

(#70)
Old

Default 01-27-2015, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastGti69
I think we should have my car up and running with it possibly next week. Steve can chime in more info on it whenever he has time.
Sounds good thx for the info. Guess I stay in touch with Steve or/and make contact with payam too. Looking forward to it

Terry thx for the links coming up. ;-) u rock on costumer service too!!!
(#71)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-27-2015, 10:02 PM

As BeGooD69 knows, we are working on this and getting everything put together for our custom lines but it is going to take us a little while as we don't want to rush them to market. There are a few custom pieces that will have to be machined but it will result in what we feel is a superior PnP installation and cleaner product. Frankly, that is all we care to work with so we appreciate your patience as this kind of snuck up on us.

In the meantime we will be getting a Stage 3 and complete install kit over to Payam so they can do their testing. This will be a temporary solution for him until we can finalize our design for the new kit and get that over to him or Terry for testing.

As I posted in the other thread, here is an example of what we are working with. These lines are OEM style, but obviously larger and fiber reinforced for far superior pressure ratings (1400psi and 950psi).
Name:  lines.jpg
Views: 1943
Size:  66.7 KB

Thanks

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#72)
Old

Default 01-27-2015, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
If you want to run 100% E85 with stock turbos, RBs, or large singles, this is the cleanest and best way to do it IMHO.
Thanks Terry.

537.75HP 540.63TQ
(#73)
Old

Default 01-28-2015, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseN54
Unfortunately i would have to carry on blending. As we dont get E85 at the pumps here. But i do like the idea of moving away from meth.

537.75HP 540.63TQ
(#74)
Old

Car: 2015 F22 M235i
Default 01-28-2015, 12:02 AM

Terry,

If this kit could work on the N55's as I suspect it may in the near future. Would there be any benefit for us F series N55's that don't have a backend flash available yet? For example, would a Pure stage 1 M235i with supporting mods benefit from the PI kit on pump fuel only? Or would you still suggest just running a meth kit?

-Nick

2012 F30 335i ZF8 400M

JB4 Stage 2 / Rev 3 Connect Kit / VRSF ** / BMS Intake / Bilstein PSS10 B16 / Michelin PS4
(#75)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-28-2015, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Yes, we started test fitting it on our N55 last week. It needs to be modified to fit, but it's not too hard. Mostly some chamfers to clear the N55 head casting. It's not official yet. We haven't completed fitting the kit. We are planning on feeding the fitment info back to Terry so he could develop a N55 kit if he wants.

The best part of all this: The S55 runs the same intake manifold as the N55. Therefore this kit may be able to adapt to the S55 as well!!! This could be huge for us.

Steve: start working on a S55 LPFP upgrade?
We've just been waiting for the platform to reach the point that the upgrade was needed.

We already offer an E85 ceritified Stage 2 pump assembly for the F-series that BMS is running on their 435i. It should be good for about 600whp on 100% E85, obviously more at lower E concentrations.

We have not seen the F82 LPFP in person yet. On Realoem it looks the same as the F3X but obviously has a different part number. That stock pump is tiny so they may have just spec'd a different pump for the same assembly. If they did, we can get our Stage 2 out to you anytime. When the time comes to bump it up to a Stage 3...that'll take a lot more R&D since the design is completely different than that of the E-Series.

If you're ambitious, you could remove the access cover to the LPFP, snap a pic, and send it to us at bmw.fuelkits@gmail.com...that'll give us a good idea.