N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-20-2015, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
Hey Terry,

What if we used this as direct port injection for water/meth instead of for fueling? Something like this:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=947629

Would it be a good idea/upgrade from the chargepipe/meth bung setup? It should ensure that all cylinders are recieving an equal amount of the water/meth.
At this time if using the PI we suggest removing any meth kit & capping the bungs.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#27)
Old

Car: BMW E90 335XI
Default 01-20-2015, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebrailbakan
Excellent question !

Any idea please

The car has the following steps, jb4 , full bolt ons, Rb, forged internals and vac cylinder head stage 1 and my trouble avg ign retard (9.1)
. Thanks in advance.
Any idea please ?

Bmw E90 2007 AT 335xi MSD80,Jb4 G5 ISO,
Full Bolt Ons, 93 octane,Meth injection, Forged Internals, Pure Stage 2 turbos, TFT inlet system, KW V3 Coilover, B3 Trans Flash.

Do more with less !
(#28)
Old

Car: E92
Default 01-20-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Excellent question !

Any idea please

The car has the following steps, jb4 , full bolt ons, Rb, forged internals and vac cylinder head stage 1 and my trouble avg ign retard (9.1)
. Thanks in advance.
The benefit is not having to mix fuel, not running meth, cooler combustion, and perhaps more knock resistance. The built motor part won't matter here.

TS N54
(#29)
Old

Default 01-20-2015, 02:00 PM

Are you sure you understood the question ? I can't see any insisting phrase for my built engine ? Just wanted to learn if it is a good way for better fueling!

Full Bolt Ons, 93 octane,Meth injection, Forged Internals, Pure Stage 2 turbos, TFT inlet system, KW V3 Coilover, B3 Trans Flash.

Do more with less !
(#30)
Old

Default 01-20-2015, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Are you sure you understood the question ? I can't see any insisting phrase for my built engine ? Just wanted to learn if it is a good way for better fueling!
I'm sorry, your English is broken and not in complete sentences (with no direct question posed), so we have to guess at what you're asking.

TS N54
(#31)
Old

Default 01-20-2015, 02:22 PM

my English is better than your Turkish ,if you look in a good intention , saying get out of here instead, you'll see language doesn't make a sense that much. Thanks for your respect!

Do more with less !
(#32)
Old

Default 01-20-2015, 02:24 PM

Quote:
my English is better than your Turkish ,if you look in a good intention , saying get out of here instead, you'll see language doesn't make a sense that much. Thanks for your respect!
^ Q.E.D.

We are just trying to be helpful. You are hard to understand.

TS N54
(#33)
Old

Default 01-20-2015, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard
^ Q.E.D.

We are just trying to be helpful. You are hard to understand.
Ok I am hard to understand. Thank you.

Do more with less !
(#34)
Old

Car: 335i coupe
Default 01-20-2015, 03:14 PM

Terry, doesnt the aic4 run off two maps? tach and map? could it run off tach alone? and at what boost would you prefer it to go to since 26 isnt enough?

07 335i AT/CUSTOM 6870 GEN2 ST/VAC ENGINE AND STAGE 3 HEAD/FABFACTORY INTAKE W/PI/1000HP AD FMIC/JB4 G5/FUEL IT STAGE 3 LPFP/HKS BOV/OKADA COILS N GROUND/DUAL OIL COOLERS/RB EXTERNAL PCV/TRANY COOLER/FITCH FUEL CATALYST/M3 FRONT N REAR SUSPENSION W/ROUGE BEARINGS/HOTCHKIS ADJUSTABLE END LINKS/ADUSTABLE REAR TOE ARMS AND CAMBER LINKS/EIBACH SWAYBARS/BC RACING BR COILOVERS AND CAMBER PLATES/AKG REAR SUBFRAME, DIFF, REAR SHOCK BUSHINGS/POWER FLEX BUSHINGS/WAVETRAC REAR DIFF WITH DEFIV BRACE
(#35)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-20-2015, 03:32 PM

It has one map for each MOSFET but as implemented we just copy map 1 over to map 2. Only one map is needed for this application as we run the same fueling in bank 1 as we do in bank 2.

In a perfect world the AIC4H would take in a 0-5v input and let you map on that. 4.5v on the 3.5 bar sensor goes up to 36psi.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#36)
Old

Car: 335i coupe
Default 01-20-2015, 03:55 PM

ok thanx terry. ill talk to mark at split second and see if he can customize the aic6 to your preffered specs. i had one made for my xmas gift but someone stole it from my door after it was delivered.

07 335i AT/CUSTOM 6870 GEN2 ST/VAC ENGINE AND STAGE 3 HEAD/FABFACTORY INTAKE W/PI/1000HP AD FMIC/JB4 G5/FUEL IT STAGE 3 LPFP/HKS BOV/OKADA COILS N GROUND/DUAL OIL COOLERS/RB EXTERNAL PCV/TRANY COOLER/FITCH FUEL CATALYST/M3 FRONT N REAR SUSPENSION W/ROUGE BEARINGS/HOTCHKIS ADJUSTABLE END LINKS/ADUSTABLE REAR TOE ARMS AND CAMBER LINKS/EIBACH SWAYBARS/BC RACING BR COILOVERS AND CAMBER PLATES/AKG REAR SUBFRAME, DIFF, REAR SHOCK BUSHINGS/POWER FLEX BUSHINGS/WAVETRAC REAR DIFF WITH DEFIV BRACE
(#37)
Old

Default 01-20-2015, 04:33 PM

Terry, which AIC4H do we need. The AIC1-G4H or AIC1-A4H?

TS N54
(#38)
Old

Car: 335i CDV
Default 01-21-2015, 11:08 AM

very interested. When would the complete kit available? DIY?

Getting there: '07 E92 6mt, MHD BMS backend, E50, BMS JB4 G5 ISO, Fuel-it! Stage 2 LPFP, FBO
(#39)
Old

Car: C.S.B.
Default 01-21-2015, 11:41 AM

Terry/Steve are you planning on offering an upgraded fuel line and or a return to support the additional flow?
(#40)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 01-21-2015, 11:46 AM

Terry, I can understand that we would no longer need the meth. But with running the PI would we be able to start pushing higher whp on pump fuel alone? Or would you suggest still running a ethanol mix? I would love to achieve similar numbers on straight pump fuel.

fuel injection is cool, but i'd rather be blown!
537.75HP 540.63TQ
(#41)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-21-2015, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmsportzn135i
Terry, I can understand that we would no longer need the meth. But with running the PI would we be able to start pushing higher whp on pump fuel alone? Or would you suggest still running a ethanol mix? I would love to achieve similar numbers on straight pump fuel.
Not going to happen on pump gas unless you do 8:1 compression pistons, etc. If you can't use E85 there is no reason to add PI IMHO unless your system is maxing out on race gas.

Burger Motorsports

(#42)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-21-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erichale
ok thanx terry. ill talk to mark at split second and see if he can customize the aic6 to your preffered specs. i had one made for my xmas gift but someone stole it from my door after it was delivered.
That's the thing. I don't want to waste their or my time with it as we won't be using or suggesting it long term. The off the shelf one works. Use that until something better is available. Then sell it down the road.

Burger Motorsports

(#43)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 01-21-2015, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
That's the thing. I don't want to waste their or my time with it as we won't be using or suggesting it long term. The off the shelf one works. Use that until something better is available. Then sell it down the road.
Hi terry
I'm waiting for this kit, when ready,I want to buy...

:b urnrubber:
(#44)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-21-2015, 09:17 PM

I've got the rails & injectors but making the harnesses is a pita. I'll make a few myself but then I'll need to send the supplies over to our harness manufacturer which will probably take a few weeks.

Burger Motorsports

(#45)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 01-22-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastGti69
Ohhh, I think I'm missing some wires LOL.
I think so too. I was like WTF?

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#46)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-26-2015, 12:00 PM

Injectors are in.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#47)
Old

Default 01-26-2015, 12:05 PM

Can't wait. I just used the last of my meth drum this weekend and do not plan on buying another.

TS N54
(#48)
Old

Default 01-26-2015, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Injectors are in.
i wait the kit ..
congratulate terry
(#49)
Old

Default 01-26-2015, 01:22 PM

Can I run this kit without a jb4?
(#50)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-26-2015, 01:44 PM

Sure but the free maps included are tuned for use with a JB4. So you'd have to develop and tweak your own maps.

Burger Motorsports