N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Audi A5
Default Joke thread - 10-09-2017, 12:19 PM

I thought it'd be nice if we'd have a joke thread, since I haven't seen one here!
I'll start:
Why is the ocean salty?
Because the land doesn't wave back.
(#2)
Old

Car: BMW X5
Default 11-07-2017, 07:26 AM

-Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?
-Of course, a house doesn’t jump at all.
(#3)
Old

Car: 2008 E93
Default 04-23-2018, 04:52 PM

Mmp pi kit
(#4)
Old

Car: 2008 E93
Default 04-23-2018, 04:52 PM

Bl coil kit
(#5)
Old

Car: BMW
Talking 05-24-2018, 02:44 AM

A joke is this house in Italy they are trying to sell https://tranio.com/italy/adt/1649499/ I mean seriously: who on Earth would pay for it even a hundreed euro LOL. A good playground for teens though, I would be happy to have it if I were a teen
(#6)
Old

Car: 335i, 2009
Default 06-25-2018, 03:52 PM

I don't have a joke, but I do have a good story. Was originally posted on the computer forum I used to actively participate in called XtremeSystems

So, here is my story.
One of our long time family friends own a very nice house. And just as many times before, my family and I were invited to have dinner with their family. Towards the end of our get-together, I felt the urge to do number 2. No big deal, it's not like this has not happened before. I found my way to their very lavish bathroom bathed with marble floors(and counters), golden fixtures, and a stained glass window. I must be royalty, I thought. I started to do my business, and then, the worst nightmare. No toilet paper. Uh oh. I quickly glanced around the room. No big deal, I thought to myself. Everyone keeps spares someone in the room. Searching through cupboards after drawers revealed nothing but fancy soaps and cleaning chemicals. I looked around the room once more in desperation- and noticed something. What I failed to notice was their custom white guest towels neatly folded on a golden bar. I smiled to myself and thought, that's nothing like the toilet paper I use at home. I eagerly took one of the towels and made it very obvious that someone had used it. I folded the towel as I found it, making sure the severely discolored side was facing the wall. I washed my hands like a good guest, and left the room.

This story has been kept secret until now, and I feel so much better. Share yours and you will the same satisfaction.... or just humiliation in my case.

335i E90 2009 ///M Sport Auto
Mods: | Wagner Intercooler | MeowPipe | Meth-Trunk | JB4 | Pump_Back_End_Flash | Fuel-it! Stage 2
Drivetrain--------ForgeStar F14 Wheels 18" (245 & 275 PS4) | XHP L3 Transmission Flash | Wavetrac LSD
Suspension-------KW V3 Coil Overs| M3 RSF Bushings and Dif Bushings | H&R Sways

X5 50i 2013 ///M Sport
Stock