N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#251)
Old

Car: raptor
Default 08-09-2018, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
What are the specific codes? We've tested remote start with our development car without issue. Also try loading latest firmware to see if it makes any difference.
Codes are p0108 and p0238.

I just got them with the new firmware, I didnít use remote start, but I get the wrench symbol and my scanner reads does codes, truck runs like in limbo mode
(#252)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-09-2018, 10:40 AM

Those are faults for the sensors the JB4 is attaching too. Email in some install photos and we can help you sort it.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#253)
Old

Default 08-09-2018, 10:42 AM

Gotcha what email
(#254)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-09-2018, 10:45 AM

support@burgertuning.com is our general support email address.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#255)
Old

Default 08-09-2018, 06:41 PM

Done deal, email sent thx!
(#256)
Old

Car: 2018 F-150 Limited
Default 08-09-2018, 09:40 PM

Please let us know what the issue was for future reference!!
(#257)
Old

Default 08-09-2018, 09:44 PM

I will!
(#258)
Old

Car: '11 335is DCT
Default 08-10-2018, 09:43 AM

Picked up the Jb4 for the @Lightning_blue_raptor yesterday. Install was simple and straight forward. Just funny standing on a ladder and core support to reach the sensors. Great seat of the pants feel for now on Map 1. Loving the new found power! Bluetooth app is super easy to use. Running JB4_F150_3 firmware with no issues.
(#259)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-10-2018, 09:52 AM

Glad to hear! Be sure to try the valet map4 too, lol.

Burger Motorsports

(#260)
Old

Default 08-10-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecoldak
Please let us know what the issue was for future reference!!
I emailed support late yesterday with pictures of my install, and surprise, surprise, i had inverted the plugs...the rainbow ones go in the back, the brown ones go in the front...i feel like a moron, and i am very mechanically inclined go figure, so far no issue.

many thx to terry and the team!

I wonder how truck operated just fine that way, altough i really didnt use it much after the install either way, as last friday i got my gtr back from predator performance, and now has 719 hp at the wheels, in a very low ready mustang dyno. So naturally i have had to drive it everyday!
(#261)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-10-2018, 06:17 PM

It actually works fine that way, but we found that having them backwards sometimes triggers a startup fault code. The MAP sensor turns on first I think causing it on a remote start.

Burger Motorsports

(#262)
Old

Car: 2018 F-150 Limited
Default 08-10-2018, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelostrican
I emailed support late yesterday with pictures of my install, and surprise, surprise, i had inverted the plugs...the rainbow ones go in the back, the brown ones go in the front...i feel like a moron, and i am very mechanically inclined go figure, so far no issue.

many thx to terry and the team!

I wonder how truck operated just fine that way, altough i really didnt use it much after the install either way, as last friday i got my gtr back from predator performance, and now has 719 hp at the wheels, in a very low ready mustang dyno. So naturally i have had to drive it everyday!
Sweet--so Im guessing it runs much better for you now? what Map you running
(#263)
Old

Default 08-15-2018, 06:27 PM

Yes running perfect, no issues, on a raptor map 2 so far on 93 octane