1) Addressed false alarm under boost fault code in various map versions
2) Minor changes we've made along the way during development
3) Incremented the version of maps within the same family to avoid confusion
any plans for BEF for bigger turbo n55 like pure stg2 or bigger
(#752)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-02-2018, 08:45 PM

Right now those are just custom tuned as needed starting with the existing BEF map as a template. Normally, not many changes are needed, other than maybe taking out a degree or two of timing up top.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#753)
Old

Car: 2011 535i M-Sport
Default 08-06-2018, 08:32 PM

Terry, thanks for the "Recent changes" and referencing the date in the download URL text. I'll update tomorrow and maybe pull some logs.

2011 535i M-Sport - BEF via JB4/MHD, VRSF Chargepipe, BMS Intake, Megan Supremo Exhaust
(#754)
Old

Car: 435i
Default 08-07-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phataxe
@Spammer to run anymore e85 then you are now you would need a LPFP and a PI setup.
Is there anyway to get more fuel without going WMI or PI? Could just replacing the LPFP or HPFP be enough? Sticking with stock turbos for now until they die which will be a few years hopefully.

Performance: 2014 435i : F33 (convertible) : 8AT : BMS Intake : VSRF Charge Pipe : JB4 Stage 2 : FF Wires : EWG Wires : 30% E85 + 93 Octane

Bling: CF Lip, Rear Diffuser, Mirror covers | Burgers 18MM spacers back, 12MM front | Burgers chrome tips.
(#755)
Old

Car: F30 335i
Default 08-07-2018, 04:57 PM

can I use bm3 to load the bef for jb4
(#756)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-07-2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F335
When using MHD to load the BEF it ports over the changes in our file to match the software version in your car automatically. I don't believe BM3 does that, plus it's a lot more expensive, so I'd sell the BM3 if you have it and use MHD to load them.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#757)
Old

Car: 2014 435I
Default 08-07-2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spammer
Is there anyway to get more fuel without going WMI or PI? Could just replacing the LPFP or HPFP be enough? Sticking with stock turbos for now until they die which will be a few years hopefully.
Changing the LPFP might get you a little bit more E85 thru the HPFP but not by much at all.. PI or meth would be your best bet. The problem is the HPFP can't Pump the e85 fast enough even if the LPFP is giving it fuel faster then it can use it

'14 435I RWD MHD/JB4 "JB4_F_EWG_E85_PI_10" BEF | Rev9 FMIC | VRSF CP | BMS Intake | HP Down pipe | Borla ATAK Exhaust | Stage 2 LPFP | BMP PI BMS PI controller | EWG Harness Upgrade | e85 | NGK 5992 Plugs "0.020"
(#758)
Old

Car: 09 E92 SG
Default 08-08-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spammer
I wasn't able to run more than E30 on my stock turbo 2014.

----------------------------------------------------
14 F30 335xi AT- SpeedTech Stage 3 w/ BW-8374, JB4 w/MHD Flash, E85, AFE Intake, VRSF 6" Race FMIC, VRSF 4" pipe, VRSF CP, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP and PI
----------------------------------------------------
09 e92 335xi AT - FBO, RB's, Flash only
11.7 @ 125mph
11.6 @ 116mph (misfire)
(#759)
Old

Car: BMWX4 35i
Default 08-10-2018, 05:31 PM

Terry, can I do a backend flash my x4 35i? MHD will not let me flash EWG_PUMP or EWG_RACE. It will only let me flash PWG3 files.
(#760)
Old

Car: m1235 2013 f20 n55
Default 08-11-2018, 07:55 AM

hi terry

If I upgrade Mhd to STG 2 software

Can still use JB ( PI and maps )

thx

m135 2013 at-8 PWG STG2 PureTurbo **-ER CP IC NGK plugs inlet pure tmap 3.5 meth kit cm10
JB4 pump fuel stg2 fuel-it
(#761)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-11-2018, 09:49 AM

Why would you buy a MHD map when you can use/modify our BEF map designed specifically to work with the JB4 for free? To answer your question though you can run any map you want. How you set the JB4 depends on the details of the map and what you're trying to do.

Burger Motorsports

(#762)
Old

Car: X6M & M2
Default 08-11-2018, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F335
Yes you can but you'll see with BM3 u don't need this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
When using MHD to load the BEF it ports over the changes in our file to match the software version in your car automatically. I don't believe BM3 does that, plus it's a lot more expensive, so I'd sell the BM3 if you have it and use MHD to load them.
LMAO, you know damn right is the opposite!

BM3 does software match, MHD does not!!!!!
mhd forces all cars to run on the same rom version!!!!!
thats also why it takes ****ing 30 minutes to do first flash!!!!!

I've had both and can't believe Terry is giving misinformation again to gain himself another dollar.

Lets see.. Bm3 $595 + $20 Enet to OBD2 cable same one used for coding etc, works on iPhone/Android/Mac/Windows and can be sold or transferred to your next car one time.
MHD cannot be sold or transferred = Already more expensive!

jb4 799 + mhd license = $1000 + jb4 mobile app $30 + old dkcan cable you use which is like another $50+ c'mon!

Caveat Emptor!

18' M3 CP SO DCT - Mods: BM3 E30, Pending: CTS Turbo AWIC/CP/D.P. & MP
15' X6M DN - EnzoTuned @EnzoRacing Flash
17' M2 - FBO CTS Turbo FMIC/CP/D.P. + BM3 E30

Last edited by WakeOfDeath; 08-12-2018 at 12:30 AM..
(#763)
Old

Car: Bmw 535i - 2011
Default 08-12-2018, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeOfDeath
Yes you can but you'll see with BM3 u don't need this

LMAO, you know damn right is the opposite!

BM3 does software match, MHD does not!!!!!
mhd forces all cars to run on the same rom version!!!!!
thats also why it takes ****ing 30 minutes to do first flash!!!!!

I've had both and can't believe Terry is giving misinformation again to gain himself another dollar.

Lets see.. Bm3 $595 + $20 Enet to OBD2 cable same one used for coding etc, works on iPhone/Android/Mac/Windows and can be sold or transferred to your next car one time.
MHD cannot be sold or transferred = Already more expensive!

jb4 799 + mhd license = $1000 + jb4 mobile app $30 + old dkcan cable you use which is like another $50+ c'mon!

Caveat Emptor!

Haha why are you comparing MHD BEF with BM3 flash only ??
MHD only & BM3 only = MHD Cheaper ! And if you go the BEF + BM3 then it will be more expensive

As we are JB4 users BM3 & MHD are only tune *BEF* flashers to us.. so we dont care about both MHD or BM3 tunes or OTS .. we only use them to flash our BEF's

Considering the above the cheapest flasher right now is MHD..

Don't be Biased to a company more than other just find what suites you the best and go for it

2011 F10 535i N55 PWG AT | JB4 ISO - Bluetooth.Rv3 | N20 3.5bar TMAP Sensor | TREBILA BEF Performance Tune | Pure Stage 2 Turbo | GFB DV+ | Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP | BMS 100% Meth-Dual CM7 Injection | 93 Octane Fuel | BMS Intake | ER 4" CLess D/Pipe | ER 3" Charge-Pipe | Wagner-Tuning Competition Intercooler | https://i.imgur.com/iR4wm3I.jpg |
(#764)
Old

Car: m1235 2013 f20 n55
Default 08-12-2018, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Why would you buy a MHD map when you can use/modify our BEF map designed specifically to work with the JB4 for free? To answer your question though you can run any map you want. How you set the JB4 depends on the details of the map and what you're trying to do.
i know

just asking

m135 2013 at-8 PWG STG2 PureTurbo **-ER CP IC NGK plugs inlet pure tmap 3.5 meth kit cm10
JB4 pump fuel stg2 fuel-it