N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#276)
Old

Car: 2008 BSM 135i
Default 07-30-2018, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
More dragys just came in to stock!
I'm glad I got this little toy from you guys! Finally put it to use this weekend...

6MT 135i with 6266 @ 27psi with a full tank of gas and a passenger. I'm pleased with the results, but know there's a lot of room for improvement. Gonna try again by myself with 1/8 tank and see if I can improve the shift bog (see yellow line).

2008 BMW 135i 6MT - Doc Race Single Turbo 6266
752whp/691wtq @ 30psi, weighs 3260lbs

Complete build info: my1series.com
YouTube channel: youtube.com/jakespence135
Instagram updates: instagram.com/jakespence
N54 t-shirts, etc: bimmerstreet.com
(#277)
Old

Car: 540i G30
Default 07-31-2018, 06:11 PM

How do i activate the draggy for 60-130 roll...?
(#278)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-31-2018, 06:21 PM

Just do a run, it records automatically! The various options for metrics are in the options page.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#279)
Old

Car: 540i G30
Default 07-31-2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Just do a run, it records automatically! The various options for metrics are in the options page.
I tried it and it didn't log anything.... did several 60-30 runs
(#280)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Car: 2009 535i Sport SAT
Default 08-01-2018, 01:30 PM

Full weight DD loaded 535i sport, mods in sig.
Temps were in the 80s, bumpy back road. Spun 1st and 2nd gears, and it was a bit uphill. As it sits, I think I can crack 120 mph in 1/4 with a bit cooler weather.
Starting in first gear and short shifting to 2nd still works better than 2nd gear launches, which bogs badly every time.
Attached Images

2009 535i Sport - 548whp
Software :
JB4 G5 | MHD | Trebila Tune | XHP Stage 3
Hardware: VTT GC Lites | MFactory Helical LSD | Inlets | Outlet | VRSF 3" D-P's | VRSF 7" FMIC | Fuel-It! S2 LPFP | Fuel-It! TBI | BMS DCI | ER CP | Forge DV's | Koni FSD

(#281)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-04-2018, 08:59 AM

Not bad for a heavy car!

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#282)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Default 08-06-2018, 11:10 AM

Thanks Terry. It's getting 'fast', but need more traction to be 'quick'.

I think it's the 3rd-highest trap (well 'unofficial" Dragy trap) from an E60 per dragtimes.

Nitemare and his 124mph 1/4 slip of course are way ahead, along with someone else with a 127 mph

2009 535i Sport - 548whp
Software :
Hardware: VTT GC Lites | MFactory Helical LSD | Inlets | Outlet | VRSF 3" D-P's | VRSF 7" FMIC | Fuel-It! S2 LPFP | Fuel-It! TBI | BMS DCI | ER CP | Forge DV's | Koni FSD

(#283)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 08-10-2018, 05:13 AM

Maybe Dragy could consider put a valid up to 1.5 of inclination because even on some airports you noticed 1.1 ~ 1.3 ...
Remember previous equipment accept as valid up to 3 ...

and Bikes separatly

Please think of this ... this make a better Dragy App for users.

'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
W.R. 11.01 @127.6mph, LUCHOJB4, BMS BEF MHD, E85/Reg + meth 24.8psi ~ Set-up on Drag Track online instagram @luchocampusano ➡

Last edited by luchocamp; 08-10-2018 at 05:45 AM..
(#284)
Old

Car: 2008 E93
Default 08-11-2018, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Not bad for a heavy car!
3600 lbs is not that heavy.

I wish my car weighed that much
Or rather, that little.
(#285)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-11-2018, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchocamp
Maybe Dragy could consider put a valid up to 1.5 of inclination because even on some airports you noticed 1.1 ~ 1.3 ...
Remember previous equipment accept as valid up to 3 ...

and Bikes separatly

Please think of this ... this make a better Dragy App for users.
I have a long list of Android changes I'm waiting for them to make for us. They keep working on iOS stuff.

But the 1% slope I would not suggest changing. It's a good standard. If you are over the run still saves and you can still see the time, you just know you need to find a better road to make it legit.

Burger Motorsports

(#286)
Old
Anti-Social

Car: 2017 X3 xDrive35i
Default 08-11-2018, 06:14 PM

Android is dying according to Google. Why bother working with a dead platform? It got too bloated and full of garbage add-ons and now it can't be saved. On the other hand, iOS is just as clean as it ever was and just keeps getting better. Its smart of them to keep working with the platform thats going to continue to thrive over the one that won't even survive. BMW does the same thing. You can get CarPlay, but Android Auto isn't worthy of being in their cars. A couple other manufacturers doing the exact same thing.

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
(#287)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 08-12-2018, 05:43 AM

Local best 100 - 200kph BMW M4

'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
W.R. 11.01 @127.6mph, LUCHOJB4, BMS BEF MHD, E85/Reg + meth 24.8psi ~ Set-up on Drag Track online instagram @luchocampusano ➡
(#288)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Default 08-12-2018, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BEAST
3600 lbs is not that heavy.

I wish my car weighed that much
Or rather, that little.
Ive seen 3600-3900 weight published for the 535i. Most are around 3800 lbs. So peetty hesvy,but not like 4100+ lb modern sedans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_L
Android is dying according to Google. Why bother working with a dead platform? It got too bloated and full of garbage add-ons and now it can't be saved. On the other hand, iOS is just as clean as it ever was and just keeps getting better. Its smart of them to keep working with the platform thats going to continue to thrive over the one that won't even survive. BMW does the same thing. You can get CarPlay, but Android Auto isn't worthy of being in their cars. A couple other manufacturers doing the exact same thing.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchocamp
Local best 100 - 200kph
Downhill pretty fast

2009 535i Sport - 548whp
Software :

(#289)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-12-2018, 08:41 AM

Quote:
I use a $100 phone and have no intention of ever going back to anything more expensive.

Burger Motorsports

(#290)
Old
Anti-Social

Car: 2017 X3 xDrive35i
Default 08-12-2018, 09:27 AM

Quote:
I use a $100 phone and have no intention of ever going back to anything more expensive.
I use an $800 phone because thats all that runs iOS. I hate Android with a passion.

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
(#291)
Old

Car: 2008 E93
Default 08-13-2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore
Ive seen 3600-3900 weight published for the 535i. Most are around 3800 lbs. So peetty hesvy,but not like 4100+ lb modern sedans.

lol

Downhill pretty fast
I just see anything over 4,000 lbs as heavy. That doesnt mean 3990 isnt heavy. Just at a glance, over 4k is heavy to me. Anyways, good time and trap regardless. Congrats.
Where can we find more info for our cars in regard to 1/4 E.t. and traps ?? I looked on dragtimes for E93 and found VERY little.
(#292)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Default Today, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BEAST
I just see anything over 4,000 lbs as heavy. That doesnt mean 3990 isnt heavy. Just at a glance, over 4k is heavy to me. Anyways, good time and trap regardless. Congrats.
Where can we find more info for our cars in regard to 1/4 E.t. and traps ?? I looked on dragtimes for E93 and found VERY little.
Agreed, we're heavy relatively speaking, but about average overall these days

dragtimes has many E9X and even a few E60 slips, expand your search maybe.

2009 535i Sport - 548whp
Software :

(#293)
Old
Tuner

Default Today, 08:46 AM

Quote:
I use an $800 phone because thats all that runs iOS. I hate Android with a passion.
I used to be one of you. Once I got used to Android ~8 years ago I never looked back. I love that I can accidentally smash my phone, go to Target, and get another one for around $100. Everything migrates over from the old phone with minimal work. Another large benefit for me is being able to change the keyboard. I got a keyboard app called SwiftKey that makes typing on the small screen much easier.

Don't feel bad for Apple though. My wife will only use Apple products so I'm still stuck spending $800 every 2-3 years with them. =/

Burger Motorsports