N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old

Car: '11 335is DCT
Default 04-04-2018, 06:40 PM

Super rad! Placed my Raptor order 2 weeks ago. Count me in soon. I'd love to see what gains are with some ********* too.
(#52)
Old

Car: none
Default 04-04-2018, 07:47 PM

Terry, how much development past JB4 do you anticipate? Intake production? E85 testing? Iíve had jb4 on 3 other platforms and was super excited to see your post on the raptor.
(#53)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-04-2018, 09:10 PM

It's hard to say. We'll definitely be doing the JB4 development including E85 maps. Might also do an OCC as that seems to be an issue from the factory. Intake market seems saturated but, never say never.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#54)
Old

Car: M4/Raptor
Default 04-05-2018, 07:57 AM

Been using this on my Raptor for a couple months and really love the extra kick it has now. The truck pulls like crazy.

Just FYI, I have had a couple of instances where it would start up with fault warning on the dash, but would disappear after cycling the key a few times. The last time I cleared the codes and have not had any more issues since (couple of weeks now). The codes were P0106 and P0236.
(#55)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-06-2018, 10:59 AM

Interesting, I think those are TMAP sensor related faults. Drop me an email and let's get you updated to a JB4 model to see if it has any effect.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#56)
Old

Car: 18 Ford Raptor
Default 04-06-2018, 11:37 AM

Loved the JB4 on my 335! Will the JB4 be able to remove the rear O2 sensors for ******* *********?
(#57)
Old

Car: 2018 Raptor
Default 04-06-2018, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Interesting, I think those are TMAP sensor related faults. Drop me an email and let's get you updated to a JB4 model to see if it has any effect.
Terry, What does the JB4 offer? I have only had the stage 1 for about a week and wondering if and how to upgrade.
Thanks!
(#58)
Old

Default 04-09-2018, 04:31 PM

Any chance this will work with the Edge Sport 2.7eb?
(#59)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-09-2018, 05:36 PM

I'm not familiar with it... Photos of TMAP/MAP sensors?

Burger Motorsports

(#60)
Old

Default 04-10-2018, 05:17 AM

Quote:
I'm not familiar with it... Photos of TMAP/MAP sensors?
Terry, I can get pictures at the end of the week when I'm back home. In the meantime this may help - http://forum.jmschip.com/topic/edge-...tip-locations/

Ninja Edit: If you need a tester for the platform I have no problem testing.

Last edited by mattypp; 04-10-2018 at 08:25 AM..
(#61)
Old

Car: 335i Coupe
Default 04-11-2018, 09:46 AM

Just ordered.
Sold my 335i 3 years ago.
Bought a Porsche and while the handling is there, the power is what i miss the most. Fast forward to today I'm back with Burgertuning but now with a FORD. I never would have thought.
So pumped to JB the 2.7
(#62)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-11-2018, 09:47 AM

Burger Motorsports

(#63)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-16-2018, 04:07 PM

Needed a tow truck for our white 135i race car, and figured it would be a good opportunity to also grab an in house development sled for the EcoBoost tuning.

Found a nice deal on this brand new 2018 F150 XT, 10spd auto, 2.7L Twin Turbo. Has the towing, aero, and some other small packages. $29,200 out the door.

Drag times and dyno numbers stock, Stage1, JB4, and JB4 + E85 coming soon!

Name:  IMG_20180416_145610518_HDR.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  193.1 KB
Name:  IMG_20180416_155237291.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  210.6 KB

Burger Motorsports

(#64)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Car: bmw 335i
Default 04-16-2018, 04:41 PM

Nice

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#65)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-17-2018, 12:36 PM

Got a JB4 installed, took all of 5 minutes. Also popped on our cell phone mount.

Need to burn off the crap 87 octane the dealer filled the car with and will start posting logs as soon as we have 91 octane in it.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#66)
Old

Default 04-17-2018, 05:09 PM

Terry, what rear end is in this one?
It makes a huge "diff"erence. Lol
Seriously though. I drove 3.5 back to back with a 2.7 with a lower geared rear end and it smoked the 3.5
Thats why i went with the 2.7
3.5 is geared for towing, 2.7 geared for rippin around.
(#67)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-17-2018, 06:33 PM

lol.. It's the 3.73 rear diff. Feels really peppy. Hit the 100mph speed limiter the other day, lol.

Burger Motorsports

(#68)
Old

Default 04-18-2018, 06:05 AM

Terry, can you confirm that the rear O2 sensors can be deleted?
(#69)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-18-2018, 08:15 AM

No experience with it but I'd presume they should always be left attached.

Burger Motorsports

(#70)
Old

Default 04-18-2018, 08:58 AM

I should have specified using the JB4 is there a way to keep the check engine light from coming on due to after market exhaust components.
(#71)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-18-2018, 09:00 AM

There is a passive delete option but like all of our other products it will be blocked in the USA for legal reasons.

Burger Motorsports

(#72)
Old

Default 04-18-2018, 10:46 AM

just installed.

Goodbye tires!
(#73)
Old

Car: 2018 Raptor
Default 04-18-2018, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Needed a tow truck for our white 135i race car, and figured it would be a good opportunity to also grab an in house development sled for the EcoBoost tuning.

Found a nice deal on this brand new 2018 F150 XT, 10spd auto, 2.7L Twin Turbo. Has the towing, aero, and some other small packages. $29,200 out the door.

Drag times and dyno numbers stock, Stage1, JB4, and JB4 + E85 coming soon!

Attachment 73203
Attachment 73202
Terry, I got the BMS Stage 1 (about a week before JB4 Beta came out) and I really enjoy it. What more does JB4 offer in terms of performance? Can it be run with the PedalCommander? Any special pricing to add JB4 to my current stage 1? Thanks.
(#74)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-18-2018, 12:58 PM

Yes we can get you an upgrade kit for $75, so no big deal there. It can take in more tuning data so the tuning is more flexible. Should be fine with the pedal commander that's a separate system on the gas pedal.

Burger Motorsports

(#75)
Old

Car: m3
Default 04-21-2018, 10:22 AM

confirming this information?

OBD pin retrofit from Stg1 to JB4 is
Green CAN wire goes in to pin 2
Brown CAN wire goes in to pin 15

abrhouston.com
832-797-9114