N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default JBD for BMW E Series Turbo Diesels - 10-29-2009, 04:03 PM

Use subject to terms and conditions posted at http://www.burgertuning.com/terms.html

THIS PART IS LEGAL FOR USE ONLY IN COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES AS DEFINED UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW, AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN ANY OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE. California law defines a "racing vehicle" as "a competition vehicle not used on public highways." (Calif. Health & Safety Code 39048) This part may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event. Competition-only motor vehicles may not be driven to a racing event on a public highway and must be transported on a trailer or other carrier. USE OF THIS PART IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FROM BURGER MOTORSPORTS, LLC, AND CAN VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal and state laws relating to use of this part, and Burger Motorsports, LLC hereby disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use this part in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.

http://www.burgertuning.com/BMW_JBD_...ance_chip.html
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old

Car: M3 DCT
Default 10-29-2009, 04:09 PM

never seen one......
(#3)
Old
Vintage

Car: F10 N55 PWG
Default 10-29-2009, 04:16 PM

Yea, so far i havent seen one, then again when i look and see dual tailpipes in the rear, i think instantly its a 335i and dont look at the badge.

2014 F10 535i N55 PWG
(#4)
Old

Car: e90 335i
Default 10-29-2009, 07:21 PM

Saw 1 on the highway a few days ago, the guy was just cruising so not much of an impression.
(#5)
Old

Car: 335i MT
Default 10-30-2009, 02:42 AM

Haven't seen one on the road yet... but I think tuning BMW Deisel will have a market.

BMS Single Intake, %5, Blacklines, MT, Black Chrome Style 230's, 275/19 245/19 Falken 452's, JB3 1.3 Free Flowing *********, BMS ** Fix, Bilstein PSS9's, CDV

Meth or IC next...
(#6)
Old

Car: 2009 335i M Sport sedan
Default 10-30-2009, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcars 335i
Europe has thousands of 335d, its market will be European.
The problem is, there are also hundreds of local European tuners
(#7)
Old

Car: 135i and M3 E30 Evo III
Send a message via Skype™ to Babyjoe1973
Default 10-30-2009, 04:09 AM

Hi terry,

here in Germany we have a lot of 330d and 335d but a lot of tuners which will offer moduls for this cars! Roundabout €300-400. The 330d going to 275hp and the 335d to 340hp!

regards
Babyjoe

Last edited by Babyjoe1973; 10-30-2009 at 10:47 AM..
(#8)
Old
JUICED UP 2.0!!

Car: 135i
Default 10-30-2009, 06:41 AM

Seen a couple in the uk but then our fuel prices are sky high. Fast diesels here are big
(#9)
Old

Car: 08 335
Default 10-30-2009, 07:07 AM

I will have one in 4 months. When lease is up on the 335i I will be getting a 335d. The dealer Irvine BMW said they are hard to get so I have to order it. I asked why are they hard to get he said with the $4500 rebate they sell quick.
(#10)
Old

Car: 2012 E70 X5 xDrive35d
Default 10-30-2009, 07:30 AM

Never seen one here.

Retired: 2007 E92 N54 335i Sport 6AT
Current: 2011 E70 M57 X5 xDrive35d
(#11)
Old

Car: 2012 GTR and 2011 335is 6mt
Default 10-30-2009, 07:54 AM

Never seen one.

'16 M5 ZCP - JB4 and BCM
'16 M3 6mt - JB4 with intakes
'16 X5 50i Msport - Wife's

Sold:
'13 GTR - 800whp
'07 997TT - 700whp
(#12)
Old

Car: 2009 135i 6mt 2011 m3 dct
Default 10-30-2009, 04:02 PM

My cousin just ordered one a month or so ago
(#13)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-30-2009, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckler
I will have one in 4 months. When lease is up on the 335i I will be getting a 335d. The dealer Irvine BMW said they are hard to get so I have to order it. I asked why are they hard to get he said with the $4500 rebate they sell quick.
Yes, and apparently that rebate ends 12/31. So even if I were to order one today I would not qualify for it.. Maybe see if I can get one on the used market.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#14)
Old

Default 10-31-2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Yes, and apparently that rebate ends 12/31. So even if I were to order one today I would not qualify for it.. Maybe see if I can get one on the used market.
You know, they keep extending the rebate... I was supposed to expire 11/2.
(#15)
Old

Default 10-31-2009, 10:37 AM

Hi Terry, I can send my german box! It`s for the 335d!

Greetz
Babyjoe
(#16)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-31-2009, 11:05 AM

Would love to check it out, ordered a few also from eBay. They seem to adjust fuel pressure only so we should be able to make a lot more power with a JB diesel variant.

Burger Motorsports

(#17)
Old
Boost addict

Car: 08 e92 335i AW
Default 10-31-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5soko
Yea, so far i havent seen one, then again when i look and see dual tailpipes in the rear, i think instantly its a 335i and dont look at the badge.
Don't 335d's have tailpipes like a 328?

I have only seen one on the dealer lot, never on the road.
(#18)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-31-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwalker
You know, they keep extending the rebate... I was supposed to expire 11/2.
Well, I put an APB out for one with my normal BMW sales guy. I'm thinking a X5 diesel, same motor, just 1500# heavier than the 335D. Would make a good SUV replacement for us.

Burger Motorsports

(#19)
Old

Default 10-31-2009, 11:11 AM

Hi Terry,

the german boxes adjust rail pressure and the turbo pressure and working for Euro 5 emissions!!!!

Regards
Babyjoe
(#20)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-31-2009, 11:13 AM

What do the pressure and rail pressure boxes go for over there?

Burger Motorsports

(#21)
Old

Car: X5 50i Beast
Default 10-31-2009, 12:24 PM

Nope. Yet to see one on the road.

2012 X5 E70 50i MSport, JB Stage 2
2015 GTi w/PP, Neuspeed Stage 1
(#22)
Old
Olimpiakos

Car: 335i e90
Default 10-31-2009, 01:09 PM

T, if you can do this, and produce some crazy numbers, I'll grab up an X5 diesel. I've been looking at the 4.8's, but not much for them on the performance side.

YMB F80 M3- Jb4
(#23)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-31-2009, 01:12 PM

I think we can make a lot of power, but they are damn heavy. 5200#. We'll be lucky to crack 13s I think.

Burger Motorsports

(#24)
Old
Olimpiakos

Car: 335i e90
Default 10-31-2009, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
I think we can make a lot of power, but they are damn heavy. 5200#. We'll be lucky to crack 13s I think.
Hmmmm. I need an Suv/Sav, but I need the crazy hp also. X5M is a bit too expensive for me. lol.
Could you run meth on a diesel?

YMB F80 M3- Jb4
(#25)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-31-2009, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggreek5
Hmmmm. I need an Suv/Sav, but I need the crazy hp also. X5M is a bit too expensive for me. lol.
Could you run meth on a diesel?
No, the tuning is a little different. You can inject propane if you want...

Burger Motorsports