N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#76)
Old

Car: n55
Default 03-01-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
I've personally fitted a set of the BMS tips to an MPE. A screwdriver used to pre-compress one of the spring clamps enables you to push the tip over the larger diameter pipe.

Unless there is some variation in MPE outlet sizes I don't see an issue.
Is your MPE pipe diameter also 2.5in (63mm)?

Last edited by sc67065; 03-01-2016 at 12:50 PM..
(#77)
Old

Car: BMW 135i N54
Default 03-03-2016, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc67065
Confirmation that the stock tips fit on the MPE - http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1168407

Confirmation that the BMS tips fit on the MPE - http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1181161
(#78)
Old

Car: 435xi
Default 03-03-2016, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc67065
I thought the same, and I did try to compress the clamps to allow it to slip on more easily but it dint seem to work.

I dont own the car anymore and sold the tips but they would have looked awesome if I could've fit them that's for sure.
(#79)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Car: F80 M3
Default 03-03-2016, 10:24 AM

This is comedy. Just bash them on there and hope for the best.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#80)
Old

Car: F30 335i Sportline on order
Default 03-03-2016, 12:49 PM

When will the black chrome angle tips be back in stock? Can they be supplied without the logo?

2016 F30 340i M Sport Alpine White, JB4

RIP 2012 F30 335i Sport Line Mineral Gray, JB3/Stage 1

Stock 335i 1/4 mile time
(#81)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Default 03-03-2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKTENN
When will the black chrome angle tips be back in stock? Can they be supplied without the logo?
The BMS black chrome angle cut tips with logo will be in stock in about a month.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#82)
Old

Car: 2007 E93 335i
Default 05-23-2016, 02:51 PM

Anything further about tips that fit on an E9x? or on how difficult it is to get the OEM tips off an E92/E93 (if its even possible at all without completely cutting them)?
(#83)
Old

Car: 2016 M235i
Default 07-13-2016, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason @ BMS
The BMS black chrome angle cut tips with logo will be in stock in about a month. There wont be an without the logo on the angle cut versions.
Are the black chrome 3.5" slip-on for the F22 in stock?
(#84)
Old

Car: m235i
Default 07-14-2016, 08:54 AM

Are these longer than the factory m235 tips?

I ask because I'm running the MP diffuser and would like to have the tip clear the diffuser a little better.

Thanks.
(#85)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Default 07-25-2016, 10:21 PM

Chrome N55/B58 tips are in stock now. http://www.burgertuning.com/exhaust_tips_for_BMW.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg1993
Anything further about tips that fit on an E9x? or on how difficult it is to get the OEM tips off an E92/E93 (if its even possible at all without completely cutting them)?
We have tips coming out for the E9x 335i sedan and coupes in a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhawk
Are the black chrome 3.5" slip-on for the F22 in stock?
Black chrome should be in stock any day now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony235
Are these longer than the factory m235 tips?

I ask because I'm running the MP diffuser and would like to have the tip clear the diffuser a little better.

Thanks.
They are about 12mm longer than the factory tips and work well with diffusers.

Burger Motorsports

(#86)
Old

Car: m235i
Default 07-26-2016, 07:24 AM

Quote:
They are about 12mm longer than the factory tips and work well with diffusers.
My man

Please post when titanium angle cut is back in stock.
(#87)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Default 08-23-2016, 06:03 PM

Tips are back in stock.
http://www.burgertuning.com/exhaust_tips_for_BMW.html

Burger Motorsports

(#88)
Old

Car: 335i M Sport
Default 08-23-2016, 07:23 PM

Love mine.

(#89)
Old

Car: E92 LCI 335i M-Sport Coupe
Default 08-26-2016, 01:57 PM

Checking in on the E9x 335i tips, any chance of an updated ETA?
(#90)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Default 08-26-2016, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjindna
Checking in on the E9x 335i tips, any chance of an updated ETA?
Less than a month away. $99.00 a pair.

Burger Motorsports

(#91)
Old

Car: E92 LCI 335i M-Sport Coupe
Default 10-04-2016, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Less than a month away. $99.00 a pair.
Circling back to see if the E9x 335 tips are ready to ship.

2012 E92 335i LCI M-Sport Coupe - N55/AT
JB4 ISO 5.11 | BMS Meth (50/50) | VRSF ** | VRSF CP | ETS 7" FMIC | BMS Intake | Fuel-It S2 | NGK @ 0.022 | E30 Fuel Blend | Alpina B3
(#92)
Old

Car: 2009 335i
Default 10-05-2016, 12:49 PM

Just got some black straight cut tips cant wait to install!
(#93)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 10-07-2016, 07:55 AM

great tips

'13 BMW 335ix M Sport soon Speedtech stg 3 !
JB4, PS2, 100 oct, PTF flash, luchoJB4 ➡ 11.46@123.3mph
(#94)
Old

Car: F32
Default 05-12-2017, 07:46 PM

BMS team,
Any idea when you'll have more Burnt Blue M4 tips available to order?
(#95)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Default 05-12-2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn_fcuk
BMS team,
Any idea when you'll have more Burnt Blue M4 tips available to order?
Middle of July.

Burger Motorsports

(#96)
Old

Car: 2015 F32 435i
Default 08-13-2017, 06:59 PM

When will F32 black tips be back in stock?
(#97)
Old

Car: BMW M235i
Default 10-04-2017, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Middle of July.
Hi Jason, will the straight cut gloss black with logo be available again?

Thanks.
(#98)
Old
Anti-Social

Car: 2017 X3 xDrive35i
Default 01-12-2018, 01:31 AM

Back from the dead. Any of these not have the notch on top? I’d like to try to install them on the X3. They should fit side by side without hitting if my measurements are right, but I don’t have a pin, so no need for a notch.

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
(#99)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Default 01-12-2018, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_L
Back from the dead. Any of these not have the notch on top? Iíd like to try to install them on the X3. They should fit side by side without hitting if my measurements are right, but I donít have a pin, so no need for a notch.
They all have the notch in them

Burger Motorsports

(#100)
Old
Anti-Social

Car: 2017 X3 xDrive35i
Default 01-12-2018, 08:38 PM

Thanks. They’ll fit (my stock 335 ones do) but the pipe ends are angled, so they won’t sit flush. The search continues.

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i