N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#76)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 06-18-2017, 01:00 PM

Hello would it like to order for my B58, there is in the setting stock and max or there are still further settings and if so which .. And then I would still like to know if it is possible with the jb4 app over obd the data during the Ride to check if everything is in order. Thanks in advance
(#77)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-18-2017, 01:01 PM

The JB+ can be run at the 0-100% setting which is 0-4psi. Default is 3.5psi.

No idea what you're asking about JB4 but it includes the ability to do more advanced data logging and diagnostics if you need to.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#78)
Old

Default 06-18-2017, 01:12 PM

Thank you for your quick response. How much psi is the stock? And with how much HP about can you have on max setting? Sorry for so many questions
(#79)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-18-2017, 01:22 PM

Stock varies from 12 to 17psi, depending on the motor and ambient conditions. Figure around 8-10hp gained per PSI on a 3L.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#80)
Old

Default 06-18-2017, 01:39 PM

Very cool, does that mean to be gained at max setting about 40 HP HP? I will order it immediately tomorrow really a very nice thing what you do here.
(#81)
Old

Car: BMW 440XI MPPSK
Default 06-18-2017, 04:04 PM

Don't confuse jb+ with the jb4 they area two different products that can not be used at the same time (ideally)

If you want more control, more power, use the app get jb4 if you want simple and cheap, less hp and easier install get jb+

My suggesting being a jb4 owner is to get the jb4... imo it's an extra 15 minute install but you get some really great features for the price

You can't lose either way though
(#82)
Old

Default 06-18-2017, 10:30 PM

Ja das weiß ich.. Wo liegt denn der Unterschied zwischen jb+ und jb4 Map1. Aber das mit den 40 PS auf max stimmt ungefähr oder.
(#83)
Old

Default 06-20-2017, 10:20 AM

Is only the load pressure increased, or are other parameters adjusted so that it runs clean?
(#84)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-20-2017, 10:22 AM

It's a relatively simple setup. The JB+ offsets the factory boost target, and the DME closed loop fueling and timing compensate for those changes, the same way they would for different weather or fuel quality.

Burger Motorsports

(#85)
Old

Default 06-26-2017, 01:19 PM

Thanks for the answer. I ordered the jb4 + and the days should finally come. If I have installed it, how do I best learn to drive it right after installation on the highway and full throttle or slowly
(#86)
Old

Default 07-03-2017, 11:56 AM

Hi guy's has no answer to my question? My Jb4 came today and I will not do anything wrong so I would like to know how I should drive the first meters and if I have to drive slowly so the control unit get used to it ..???
(#87)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-03-2017, 12:02 PM

Drive as you normally do. Nothing special is required or we would have said so in the documentation!

Burger Motorsports

(#88)
Old

Default 07-06-2017, 07:32 AM

My Jb4 + is still not there, TNT has problems with the delivery ... We have in Germany 102 octane gasoline ..
is enough 102 octane to the maximum power from the. Jb4 + to get?
(#89)
Old

Car: 2016 330i LCI
Default 08-10-2017, 06:15 PM

Just received and installed my JB+ for my B48 330i. Install was easy, though unclipping the sensor was little more involved than pressing the tab. Removing the engine cover helps give a little more finger room.

Using default setting (did not check the setting), the first hard pull was somewhat jerky, but the subsequent pulls were fine. Actually the jerkiness made it feel like it's faster than it is, and there may have been some wheel slip... lol

It probably doesn't make much difference in daily drive, but the 3-6k rpm pulls are going to help with some spirited driving.

Anyways, pretty happy with it for the cost. Thanks Burger Motorsports.