Old

Car: GLC43 Coupe
Default 05-24-2018, 03:04 AM

NVM its done.
(#327)
Old

Car: C450 AMG
Default 06-03-2018, 07:28 AM

So do I have to modify the enclosing so the Bluetooth will fit inside? Because therea no way mine will with the bluetooth connector attached to the board.
(#328)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-03-2018, 08:47 AM

Remove the gray shell on the blue tooth module you received. The correct one for the model has no gray shell.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#329)
Old

Car: C450 AMG
Default 06-03-2018, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Remove the gray shell on the blue tooth module you received. The correct one for the model has no gray shell.
I figured that part out, now Im getting the error validating bluetooth device. I set it as F- Series, REV 3. I restarted my phone, reinstalled app. I reconnected the bluetooth wire, checked all connections and it still wont connect...
(#330)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-03-2018, 10:16 AM

If you need help then contact JB4 Mobile directly or ask in this thread: http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21742

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#331)
Old

Car: e92 335i
Default 06-03-2018, 05:14 PM

Located in southern Cali with JB1 + Weistec Engineering *** if interested in testing for c43 AMG.
(#332)
Old

Default 06-04-2018, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanmlt1
So do I have to modify the enclosing so the Bluetooth will fit inside? Because therea no way mine will with the bluetooth connector attached to the board.
The case closed just fine for me. I did not have to modify the fuse nor the case. But the closing of the case was a bit tight.

I didnt have to remove "the grey" part of the fuse as terry said below either. (Unless hes not talking about the fuse, but rather something else)
(#333)
Old

Car: C400
Default Mappings - 06-07-2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
No changes or updates planned to the Stage1.
Hi Terry,

Can you provide some insight on the different mapping ?
Found some info on the different forums (here, MBworld...)

Map0 = Stock
Map1 = + 3
Map2 = + 5
Map3 = ? (Do you have insight please ?)
Map4 = ? (Do you have insight please ?)
Map5 = ? (Do you have insight please ?)
Map6 = boost adjustable by RPM...
Map7 ....

If can provide info it woul be greatly appreciated
(#334)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-08-2018, 12:06 PM

Good news.. Was able to get a local C43 by for a little JB4 development. We've got CANbus fully up and running! It's a fairly easy upgrade from Stage1->JB4. You push out grommet in the firewall, route the OBDII (or if you want the easy way route it along the door jamb), plug in the JB4 board, plug in 2 wires in to the JB4 connector for CANbus, and you're off and running. With the JB4 the purple plug is no longer used/needed so it can be unplugged. Currently the green fuel pressure wire is also not active so if you're using it (with say a C300) then put that connection back to stock, for now.

Name:  IMG_20180608_113215747.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  200.1 KB

Name:  IMG_20180608_112648461_HDR(1).jpg
Views: 338
Size:  196.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20180608_103224767_HDR.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  190.2 KB

Name:  IMG_20180608_102833676.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  125.8 KB

Name:  c43_log.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  40.2 KB

Burger Motorsports

(#335)
Old

Car: 2012 135i M-sport package
Default 06-10-2018, 03:37 PM

awesome! looking forward to availability to buy!
(#336)
Old

Default 06-10-2018, 06:11 PM

This might be a foolish question, and I have never tried HOWEVER....

With the JB4 does the engine need to be off or neutral in order for me to safely change maps? Or can the car be moving while i change it?
(#337)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-10-2018, 06:20 PM

Can be driving and change maps.

Burger Motorsports

(#338)
Old

Default 06-10-2018, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Can be driving and change maps.
It is 100% safe to the car to change maps while driving and it will not trigger any CEL right?

Just want to make sure.
(#339)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-10-2018, 08:45 PM

Correct.

Burger Motorsports

(#340)
Old

Car: 2018 AMG C43
Default 06-12-2018, 08:37 AM

will we get boost per gear on the JB4?
(#341)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 06-12-2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agchenry
will we get boost per gear on the JB4?
Yes, I believe that is in the works.

Burger Motorsports

(#342)
Old

Car: bmw 335i
Default 06-12-2018, 05:47 PM

Terry I hear the JB4 is read and available for upgrade from jb1? Who do I need to kill to get one lol. Let’s do this

VRSF 5" FMIC, VRSF *********, BMS DCI, JB4 G5 ISO, RB Turbos, BMS Flash, Muffler Delete
(#343)
Old

Default 06-12-2018, 05:52 PM

Also how much will it cost and what are the gains (hp, features etc)?
(#344)
Old

Car: 12 c250 Coupe
Default 06-12-2018, 08:31 PM

I am also ready to order or can be a guinea pig. I currently have JB1 on my GLC43. If you guys have anymore info and would like to share we can go offline. We have a FB page with a bunch of members waiting for more info.

2017 GLC43 SUV | JB1 | resonator delete | cosmetic stuff
Gone: 2013 C350 Sedan | Eurocharged Tune| resonator delete | Cosmetic stuff
Gone: 2012 C250 Coupe | Jb+ Beta Tune | BMS Intake | Custom Exhaust | Cosmetic stuff
(#345)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 06-12-2018, 10:46 PM

Im pretty sure the upgrade kit and the Jb4 should be live on the site soon if I recall correctly.

Burger Motorsports

(#346)
Old

Default 06-13-2018, 05:23 PM

The JB4 Beta is live, but theres no individual upgrade option. Do current JB1 users need to replace the unit completely? Or is there an upgrade module/package available as well?
(#347)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-13-2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waisoserious
The JB4 Beta is live, but theres no individual upgrade option. Do current JB1 users need to replace the unit completely? Or is there an upgrade module/package available as well?
We also have upgrade kits and will be adding them to the site shortly. Sit tight!

Burger Motorsports

(#348)
Old

Default 06-13-2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
We also have upgrade kits and will be adding them to the site shortly. Sit tight!
Terry blue ballin me since 2011 🤣😂

Terry Iíve forgotten all the JB4 let me do with my 335i can you post up the features for this JB4 for our c43s also?

Iím sure itíll be asked on the Facebook group weíre on

And Iím tired of sitting 🤣😂

VRSF 5" FMIC, VRSF *********, BMS DCI, JB4 G5 ISO, RB Turbos, BMS Flash, Muffler Delete
(#349)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-13-2018, 08:41 PM

For now the main thing is the CANbus logging and more dynamic tuning. We'll be adding more to the first post when some user data starts coming in.

Burger Motorsports

(#350)
Old

Default 06-13-2018, 09:33 PM

Quote:
For now the main thing is the CANbus logging and more dynamic tuning. We'll be adding more to the first post when some user data starts coming in.
Sounds good. What realistic time frame til everyone can buy it off your site