N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 335xi 6sp
Default Junk vargas turbos and shady tony - 09-01-2017, 11:41 PM

I advice people not to buy turbos from this guy. I should have listened to the reviews. I bout a set of hybrids from him and had them installed along with inlets and ***. i did everything online . after dropping off my car i get an email saying its going to be about $500 more since its an xi so we agree on a payment plan.

After starting the job he changes the invoice not just charging me for what was agreed on but also decided to up it $250 more for the inlet install that should of been disclosed on the original invoice and not after he began work. On top of the his mechanic broke a water pipe and tony charged me for it. he made a copy of my card and agreed for automatic payments.

After picking up my car it began smoking a week later consuming a ton of oil. he swears its not his turbos. so i wait and 2 months later the car is bellowing smoke and hes saying its my pcv or anything else that shifts the cause of the smoking from his product.

after taking him my car he finds out his turbo is blown he changes them saying if it happens again he wont warranty it. (so much for 1 year warranty)
I logged my car before i took it to him i had 2 codes 1. o2 heater 2. fuel pump plausibility. as soon i get it back i have bunch of misfire codes. i email him and he says i brought it in like that. I sent him the log from the jb4 app. he still denies it. so i do some looking and his mechanic mixed up the o2 sensors. tony says its not possible while im looking at the mix up.

so i take the car to him, and said hey look the o2s are mixed up i swapped the connectors and no codes. so can you swap them back since one wire isnt long enough he immediately gets hostile saying so what then to get the f*** off his property, and a bunch of other stuff but his stuttering was so bad i didnt have the time to listen to it all. i guess he doesnt like to be proved wrong. i agreed to pay what i owed but never got the chance because of his psychotic episode. so i am going to the BAR because 1. his product blew out in less then 1000 miles. 2. he changed the invoice after he began work. and 3. charging me for parts broken by you.

Bottom line tony Vargas your a snake and a con artist. you cant jack up prices after you start the work. i wasnt going to write anything until you posted that about me. I talked to the BAR your in the wrong 100% and they even advised me not to pay and to take it to court . I dont want your turbos my car. it hasn't been the same since i got it back i also had cut vac lines and missing bolts.

the pic is before i dropped my car off 8/22/2017 then when i picked it up 8/30/2017 .
Attached Images

(#2)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 09-02-2017, 12:30 AM

Do you think this thread belongs in this section?
(#3)
Old

Default 09-02-2017, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken335i
Do you think this thread belongs in this section?
he posted things that was between me and him so the world needs to know so they dont get ripped off by this guy.
(#4)
Old

Default 09-02-2017, 03:08 AM

why'd you create a new thread rather than responding to your other one & the last post by Tony?

..where he already mentioned this?

This post just looks like a not very well thought out attack on VTT because he posted the low down on what happened. This tells a lot. Good luck with all this, but this ain't the way to resolve things.
(#5)
Old

Default 09-02-2017, 04:08 AM

I posted the truth. He pulled a bunch of shady moves. I should of listened to everyone that said not to deal with him but I gave it a shot. He's making it seem like I'm hitting him up for free stuff. I paid over 3 grand for turbos that lasted 2 months .

He should of never posted what he did i had no intention on saying anything but he felt the need to blame me for his crappy product
(#6)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 10-09-2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latkins09
I posted the truth. He pulled a bunch of shady moves. I should of listened to everyone that said not to deal with him but I gave it a shot. He's making it seem like I'm hitting him up for free stuff. I paid over 3 grand for turbos that lasted 2 months .

He should of never posted what he did i had no intention on saying anything but he felt the need to blame me for his crappy product
Did you get things resolved? I was looking at his turbos but have seen a couple negative comments, of course there's always two sides but they're making me question buying them.
(#7)
Old
Demigod

Car: 12' 135i
Default 10-09-2017, 12:33 PM

wow

12' DCT 135i
#PURETURBOS
#FUELIT
(#8)
Old

Default 10-12-2017, 03:54 AM

No not with him. He refuses to admit he's in the wrong even with proof. And now I'm having other issues that started when I got my car back so I'm stuck figuring out what they did wrong. I suggest you pick different turbos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Sword
Did you get things resolved? I was looking at his turbos but have seen a couple negative comments, of course there's always two sides but they're making me question buying them.
(#9)
Old

Car: 335i coupe 2010
Default 10-12-2017, 08:45 AM

Pure Turbos FTMFW
(#10)
Old

Default 10-13-2017, 02:59 AM

i would of went with them but they wernt local like vargas. i went with them for warranty purposes.