Car: 2013 Genesis Coupe
Default 05-06-2017, 01:28 PM

AOh OK, sounds very promising
(#52)
Old
Technician

Car: 08 alpine 335i e92
Default 05-06-2017, 07:01 PM

I will be putting mine on the dyno tomorrow to get a baseline on power. My current ethanol content is e72 (bench testing). I'm very curious to trying this out. My SW version now is 32.5 along with 1.50 on the MHD i believe. Not sure if I should make the changes before or after dyno.

08 E92, AW, FBO, NEW OE turbos, MHD/JB4, MMP high flow inlets & silicone outlets, Mbz AMG Fuel pumps, straight e85, 4bar, PLX, PI meth
98 SFWD civic, Billet 6765HP, 725whp, T1 tuned
02 IS300 LS2 swap (in progress)
05 E83 X3 3.0i, gray, taracata
(#53)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-06-2017, 09:47 PM

You'll want to log and evaluate the PI if updating.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#54)
Old
Technician

Car: 08 alpine 335i e92
Default 05-06-2017, 11:30 PM

I have the port injection meth plate and 7 nozzles but im currently not using it and would like to not have too anymore. Since I installed the twin bucket AMG fuel pump setup I haven't had (to my knowledge) any drop in LPFP with straight e85 (72% atm). Testing the AMG twins they flow slightly better than the walbro 450 at 72psi. My HPFP seems to stay above 10 even at 22-23psi. I will most likely need to gap the plugs down to .18. Very seldom it will try to blow the spark out. New to posting here but been working on these cars for years. I've learned alot from this forum over the years. That said, I really appreciate and respect the achievements y'all have done.

08 E92, AW, FBO, NEW OE turbos, MHD/JB4, MMP high flow inlets & silicone outlets, Mbz AMG Fuel pumps, straight e85, 4bar, PLX, PI meth
98 SFWD civic, Billet 6765HP, 725whp, T1 tuned
02 IS300 LS2 swap (in progress)
05 E83 X3 3.0i, gray, taracata
(#55)
Old

Car: BMW 1M Coupe
Default 05-07-2017, 12:22 AM

Any news on the upgraded iPhone version jb4 mobile with regards to this new firmware?
(#56)
Old

Car: 08' 335i
Default 05-07-2017, 10:54 AM

Does this function still require an ethanol analyzer between the physical sensor and JB4? Or will this be the signal wire from the ethanol sensor straight to the JB4?

E90 LCI M Sport
(#57)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-07-2017, 10:56 AM

What function? The new settings allows for configuration of a physical sensor in various JB4 inputs, or a virtual sensor, depending on the situations.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#58)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-07-2017, 11:15 AM

Working on porting these changes over to the N55 E series ISO firmware today.

Burger Motorsports

(#59)
Old

Car: BMW E91 LCI 335xi
Default 05-07-2017, 11:20 AM

What's the unit of calculated torque?

335i LCI xDrive AT, JB4, ***, Stage1 LPFP, MHD E85 flash.
(#60)
Old

Default 05-07-2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
What function? The new settings allows for configuration of a physical sensor in various JB4 inputs, or a virtual sensor, depending on the situations.
Something as simple as ethanol display

E90 LCI M Sport
(#61)
Old

Default 05-07-2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Working on porting these changes over to the N55 E series ISO firmware today.
Thanks!

E90 LCI M Sport
(#62)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-07-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orteeze
Something as simple as ethanol display
You mean an in dash ethanol display at startup?

Burger Motorsports

(#63)
Old

Default 05-07-2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
You mean an in dash ethanol display at startup?
Thru the JB4 mobile app without use of an analyzer

E90 LCI M Sport
(#64)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-07-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsurgery
What's the unit of calculated torque?
It's whatever the DME spits out. Used to verify the back end flash map has calculated torque set to equal or higher than actual torque, to increase auto trans holding capacity.

Burger Motorsports

(#65)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-07-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orteeze
Thru the JB4 mobile app without use of an analyzer
The new E85 field is included in the JB4 mobile app as well as the windows interface.

Burger Motorsports

(#66)
Old

Car: E90' 335i
Default 05-07-2017, 07:12 PM

Terry,
if the default for Virtual Sensor Offset is 132 would putting a higher number lower content?I do notice now my ethanol content reading higher about a Ethanol content of 10 higher then my mix i put in(reading E61 but mix is more closer to E50).Or does it have to be driven?All i did was a cold startup and got reading.Would it be best to drive it for a more accurate reading?Warmed up?

N54-FBO,VMSiNGLE TURBO,G5 ISO,STAGE 2 FUEL IT,ALPINA FLASH,BMS OCC,100%METH,CM10&CM05 NOZZLE,Iridium Plugs,E85 BEF Flash
(#67)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-07-2017, 08:42 PM

The algorithm only updates itself when oil temps are 170 degrees or more. If you need personalized help configuring it and testing, just email me.

Burger Motorsports

(#68)
Old

Default 05-07-2017, 11:43 PM

Quote:
It's whatever the DME spits out. Used to verify the back end flash map has calculated torque set to equal or higher than actual torque, to increase auto trans holding capacity.
Thanks.

I uploaded this firmware yesterday and drove around 100 miles. I can confirm it works like the older one.

My phone hasn't received new version of Android app, so I don't have E85 value yet visible. Also I can not change eg. meth settings probably because old version of app is not compatible with the changed firmware.

(#69)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 05-08-2017, 06:54 AM

Hey Guys,
Has this been release for the ST JB4 firmware 13.0 yet?

What do I need to do to enable it? I see the options in the interface.

|2008 135i N54 | VRSF FBO| Motiv Port Injection | BMS PI Controller| AD-E ST Kit 6062 | JB4 G5 ISO 13.0 | BMS ST/MHD E85 Flash | 60% e70 | Fuel-It Stage3 LPFP | Spec2+/SMFW |3.5 TMAP | NLS

"stock"
(#70)
Old

Car: BMW 335is
Default 05-08-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500hp500tq
Hey Guys,
Has this been release for the ST JB4 firmware 13.0 yet?

What do I need to do to enable it? I see the options in the interface.
It looks like the ST firmware isn't public yet. Terry asks people to email him in his post if they would like to give it a try. (#39)

2013 BMW 335is DCT - Pure Stage 2 turbos among many other things
(#71)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-08-2017, 07:39 AM

+1 just email me for the ST version. If I post it here we'll have twin turbo guys loading it by mistake and wasting our support crew's time.

Burger Motorsports

(#72)
Old

Car: BMW 335I Xdrive
Default JB4 Mobile App - 05-08-2017, 07:39 AM

These new features are still not available on the mobile app....

2010 E92 335iX, JB4 G5 ISO, MHD RACE BEF, N20 TMAP SENSOR, VTT GC Lites, VTT Inlets Outlets, BMS DCI, VRSF c.a.t_less D.P., VRSF 7.5" Race FMIC, VRSF Charge Pipe with tial BOV, BMS Meth Kit, BMS OCC, Boost Concept Stage 2 LPFP., 335iS Clutch, MFactory Single Mass Flywheel, CFS High Performance Aluminum Radiator, N55 exhaust.
(#73)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-08-2017, 08:02 AM

Should be for Android. Apple has a slow approval process. Check with Donnie for the latest on app updates.

Burger Motorsports

(#74)
Old

Default 05-10-2017, 10:46 PM

Should I be able to set this to 132?
Attached Images

(#75)
Old

Car: BMW 335I Xdrive
Default 05-11-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsurgery
Should I be able to set this to 132?

Did You update the JB4 firmware to 32_8?

Still waiting to get the JB4 mobile update through the app store....

2010 E92 335iX, JB4 G5 ISO, MHD RACE BEF, N20 TMAP SENSOR, VTT GC Lites, VTT Inlets Outlets, BMS DCI, VRSF c.a.t_less D.P., VRSF 7.5" Race FMIC, VRSF Charge Pipe with tial BOV, BMS Meth Kit, BMS OCC, Boost Concept Stage 2 LPFP., 335iS Clutch, MFactory Single Mass Flywheel, CFS High Performance Aluminum Radiator, N55 exhaust.