N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: BMW 135i
Default Ksport coil-over or bilstein - 06-18-2016, 06:00 PM

Hi

somebody has experience with the ksport coil over kit?

Ksport or Bilstein
(#2)
Old

Car: 535ix
Default 10-30-2016, 06:15 AM

I'd like to hear some feedback too as we may be in the market soon. Anyone?
(#3)
Old

Car: 120i
Default 11-25-2017, 09:32 PM

I just got KW V3 and they feel great, I was also looking at KSPORT half the cost but heard good thing about KW and couldn't find too much on KSPORT . The car is totally different feels like sports car now. Currently running +1 compression, and stock rebound. Damping feels perfect, so I will leave it for now get used to it then make a little stiffer and see how I like it.

Only issue is that I didn't want to lower too much and I am at max setting and it lowered 45mm the manual said 20mm but actually 45. I really only wanted to lower 20mm. But it handles so well I may just need to drive around the bumps.
(#4)
Old

Car: 08 335Ci
Default 12-04-2017, 09:15 PM

I prefer Bilstein, but getting hold of a set up is damn near impossible until sometime next year. If you can find a set, you're a blessed man.

Because the Bilstein's were unavailable the guys at Turner suggested the KW V2's. The front struts are polished Stainless Steel, rear shocks are painted (powder coat?) black and the springs bright yellow. And they do work. Better then the stock Msport suspension. Probably the point I like the most, I didn't need spring compressors to assemble the front struts.

The only problem I had with the KW's .... I got 2 left front struts even though one was labeled R. Sent pictures to TMS and KW shipped the correct strut that afternoon.

No matter how fast I go there's always someone slower in front of me.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him Jet Ski.

'08 E92 335, M sport option, JB4 G5 ISO, 3" charge pipe, meth injection w/dual cm5 nozzles. Stock intake and exhaust. ECS front strut brace, KW V2 Coil Over Suspension