N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old

Car: E90 2008 335i
Default 05-16-2018, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
It's 599 for just manifold. You can try to cap injectors but not sure if or how that could be done. Has 1/4 fitting for bov.
If you were interested, we could come up with some block off plugs, use o-rings on both sides, but you would have to have the fuel rail installed to do this. These could easily be printed for cheap.

Email - contact@kpdcompany.com
2008 335i Sedan M-Sport - Auto / M3 Body Conversion / JB4 E85 BEF / BMS DCI / BMS OCC / VRSF CP-HKS SSQV / Forge FMIC / KPD Bucketless LPFP / Muffler Delete / Poly Rear Bushings / M3 F&R Arms / StopTech SS Brake Lines
(#27)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 05-16-2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
It's 599 for just manifold. You can try to cap injectors but not sure if or how that could be done. Has 1/4 fitting for bov.
Ah. So what's the weight of manifold + rail? Stock is ~6-8lbs if I recall correctly.

2010 135i M-Sport 6MT Jet Black
N54 | Build Thread
(#28)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-16-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe
Ah. So what's the weight of manifold + rail? Stock is ~6-8lbs if I recall correctly.
Looks to be almost 11lbs.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#29)
Old

Default 05-16-2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Looks to be almost 11lbs.
Not bad for metal!

2010 135i M-Sport 6MT Jet Black
N54 | Build Thread
(#30)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-16-2018, 09:13 PM

About the same weight as stock intake + a PI spacer.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#31)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 05-17-2018, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve @ BMS/Fuel-It!
We'll have these up on our website tomorrow with a plethora of options.
question, if I already have the Fuel-It Pi kit with retunrn line and fuel line upgrade with an ethanol sensor installed, will I need any additional option or anything? basic kit??

one more question is... Can I use your orginal PI kit with this metal manfold for direct port meth injection???

Last edited by 07335i; 05-17-2018 at 06:17 AM..
(#32)
Old

Default 05-17-2018, 03:51 AM

We have one on the way and will be doing a step x step very soon!

(#33)
Old

Default 05-17-2018, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickcruiser
We have one on the way and will be doing a step x step very soon!
I wish it were being installed on the Evil1 instead of whatever you're putting it on
(#34)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-17-2018, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07335i
question, if I already have the Fuel-It Pi kit with retunrn line and fuel line upgrade with an ethanol sensor installed, will I need any additional option or anything? basic kit??

one more question is... Can I use your orginal PI kit with this metal manfold for direct port meth injection???
You could, you'll just need to get the DPMI version of the kit on our website with the meth line.

http://www.fuel-it.com/phoenix-racin...ort-injection/

Or if you've already purchased the manifold additional upgrade options for meth lines, fuel lines, ethanol sensors, ect. these manifolds can also be found here...

http://www.fuel-it.com/phoenix-racin...grade-options/

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#35)
Old

Default 05-17-2018, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psixtc
I wish it were being installed on the Evil1 instead of whatever you're putting it on
Just drive her back so I can throw one on! Itís been what, a month since I made that thing throw ALL the codes? LOL

(#36)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-17-2018, 04:23 PM

Have several orders in. Hope to get them out tomorrow or Monday. Waiting for the FuelIT injector kits Steve sent us to show up.

Burger Motorsports

(#37)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 05-18-2018, 08:03 AM

Has anyone tried running the OEM engine cover with this manifold to confirm whether or not it fits? I'm not opposed to trimming, as I've already had to hack mine up a bit to accommodate the top mount.

Visit Chadillac2000's 2008 135i Road Warrior Daily Driver Single Turbo Build Thread HERE

ACF PTE 6062 BB Top Mount ST Kit, Fuel-It! Stage 3 LPFP, Phoenix Racing Port Injection Manifold + RACE FMIC, JB4 + BMS ST E85 PI BEF
(#38)
Old

Default 05-18-2018, 10:57 AM

Does this manifold add more space around the OFHG? Can you remove the OFHG without removing the manifold?
(#39)
Old
Meth Addict

Car: E90 TiAG 335i Sedan
Default 05-18-2018, 12:04 PM

Can we get some pics of the connections underneath of manifold and inside throttle body?
(#40)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-18-2018, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehouse
Does this manifold add more space around the OFHG? Can you remove the OFHG without removing the manifold?
You will still need to move it to reach the bolt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOosted 335i
Can we get some pics of the connections underneath of manifold and inside throttle body?
The phone flash and the darkness coudln't line up, every time I took a pic of the inside it was blurry. I got this photo though, so I hope that helps a bit.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#41)
Old
Meth Addict

Car: E90 TiAG 335i Sedan
Default 05-18-2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
You will still need to move it to reach the bolt.

The phone flash and the darkness coudln't line up, every time I took a pic of the inside it was blurry. I got this photo though, so I hope that helps a bit.
Yeah great thanks.i was wondering what it looked like from those welds on the tubes if it's smooth inside.
(#42)
Old

Default 05-19-2018, 10:13 PM

I just placed an order with Platinum Package, 750cc injectors, and JB4 PI controller. =)
(#43)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-20-2018, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teggei2
I just placed an order with Platinum Package, 750cc injectors, and JB4 PI controller. =)

Burger Motorsports

(#44)
Old

Car: 08 335i
Default 05-23-2018, 06:58 PM

Steve your price on your site is $699 for the manifold , your post says starting at $599 ???

e92 MT 08
FBO
Dual 450 lpfp
BEF
MeTH!!!!!
(#45)
Old

Car: 2008 335i
Default 05-24-2018, 03:23 AM

What's the difference with this and sharp customs.they are selling same intake it seems at 100.00 less.

E90 SEDAN '08
-SiNGLE TURBO AUTO TRANS*FSB G5 ISO*100%METH**FUEL iT!STAGE 2*ALPiNA FLASH-
-NGK PLUGS*BMS OCC*RB VALVE-
-E85 MHD FLASH-
(#46)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-24-2018, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrzeChuj
Steve your price on your site is $699 for the manifold , your post says starting at $599 ???
Enter the code PHOENIX at checkout for $100 discount.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#47)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-24-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPANKY
What's the difference with this and sharp customs.they are selling same intake it seems at 100.00 less.
Similar intakes are made in China. We ensured our supplier made some changes to improve fitment, and we also provide a USA hardware package with better orings (the ones they come with don't seal right). We're not highlighting all the fine details because then the next China company will just copy what we fixed.

Burger Motorsports

(#48)
Old

Car: 2008 335i
Default 05-24-2018, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Similar intakes are made in China. We ensured our supplier made some changes to improve fitment, and we also provide a USA hardware package with better orings (the ones they come with don't seal right). We're not highlighting all the fine details because then the next China company will just copy what we fixed.
thanks for the info.

E90 SEDAN '08
-SiNGLE TURBO AUTO TRANS*FSB G5 ISO*100%METH**FUEL iT!STAGE 2*ALPiNA FLASH-
-NGK PLUGS*BMS OCC*RB VALVE-
-E85 MHD FLASH-
(#49)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 05-29-2018, 07:20 PM

Mine showed up earlier today. Everything was packaged up nicely:

Out of the plastic wrap. Welds don't look too bad on the exterior, nor does the finish. It's not as pretty as the FF polished units, but its not as expensive either, and it still beats the look of the stock waffle.

Here are some interior shots illuminated by the LED on my iPhone X starting with where the injectors will sit. The white streaks seem to be some type of residue that has dried on the black finish during the manufacturing process -- I'll try to remove this before installation.

Fuel rail looks good too.

USA hardware looks nice, along with o-rings that should hold up to the heat.

If you ordered the fueling kit from Fuel-It! the package will also include what's shown below. I'm a big fan of how Fuel-It! packages all their parts.

Because I already had upgraded Fuel-It! lines from the tank to HPFP with an ethanol sensor, I went with the upgraded camlock style line that replaces the line shown above and will hook up to my ethanol sensor + PI fuel rail + HPFP.

I also added a JB4 PI controller to finish off this setup.

I have a replacement HPFP in hand, should be receiving my stage 3 bucket from Fuel-It! sometime next week, and have hopes to install everything over the next few months as time allows.

Visit Chadillac2000's 2008 135i Road Warrior Daily Driver Single Turbo Build Thread HERE

ACF PTE 6062 BB Top Mount ST Kit, Fuel-It! Stage 3 LPFP, Phoenix Racing Port Injection Manifold + RACE FMIC, JB4 + BMS ST E85 PI BEF

Last edited by chadillac2000; 05-30-2018 at 07:26 AM..
(#50)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-29-2018, 08:03 PM

Really awesome pics Chad, thanks again! Can't wait until you strap these on so you can actually turn it up a bit

Burger Motorsports